32

Due to various considerations, Chi Han still called Butler Wu and raised his salary.

The only requirement is to complete all the daily work without disturbing Rong Xu.

Butler Wu pinched his wallet and showed a perfect etiquette smile.

The two got up early to wash up on Monday, and the housekeeper had already made breakfast in advance.

After eating, Rong Xu went to the Twin Towers as usual, and he sent Chi Han to school first.

Chi Han knew that as long as he asked, Rong Xu would definitely answer him, but he hadn't even entered the study room of the villa in the past two days.

No matter how good the relationship is, two people must leave enough distance from each other.

Don't touch other people's things at will, and don't carelessly intervene in other people's affairs.

This is his principle of doing things.

When he arrived at the school, Chi Han always felt as if someone was talking about him, and some even wanted to stuff him with something, but he didn't come over in the end, he just ran away with his face covered.

Chi Han: "?"

What is this for?

Make an appointment?

He looked at the soft and weak girl and frowned hesitantly.

... that doesn't seem right.

This strange feeling continued until he entered the classroom, and even a class of students looked at him even more strangely.

Especially the male classmates, the aggression is obviously stronger than the previous days.

Sitting on the seat, Chi Han took out the book that he was going to memorize for self-study earlier, and when he looked up, he saw Geng Xue's burning eyes.

Chi Han: "..."

He flattened the book and asked suspiciously, "Are you angry?"

Geng Xue: "..."

The fire in her eyes was instantly extinguished, and she turned back in her heart.

What a handsome guy, but unfortunately he has a long mouth.

Geng Xue quietly took out her mobile phone and clicked on the post on the school's post bar called "Inventory of the Immortal Brothers at the Art Festival".

Posts have been covered up to thousands of layers.

Swipe down and pull down, all of them are little brothers of various angles and looks.

There are those from our school, those from other schools, and even the teachers.

Among them, the most maddened Amway was a young man wearing a green and white Hanfu standing by the window and holding a fan.

Although there are still people posting other photos of this boy, they are either far away or the angle is not good, and the degree of discussion is far less than that of the photo by the window.

And the person who sent the photos was Geng Xue.

Looking at the people shouting in the building, Geng Xue couldn't help showing a smirk on her face, but as soon as she turned her head, she would know what it meant to be awake in the world.

...Forget it, forget it, just be a paper knocker.

Geng Xue held back for a long time, but finally turned her head reluctantly.