"I'm very in love with you, too." She whispered back with a shy smile and Harry smiled wider, losing himself in her eyes for a second before he cleared his throat, "So what're you doing?"

Mia glanced around her room and shrugged, "Not much. I'm revising, but it's just... all floating through one another at this point." She sighed. Harry's face turned sympathetic. He knew Mia's dyslexia struggle and tried with all his might to help her, but this time he had his own stuff to focus on so he couldn't spend all his time helping her study the course materials.

She had to do it by herself. And that was mainly her own choice, because besides Harry, she didn't really accept much help.

"How about you?" Mia asked, leaning her cheek on her pulled up knee. She wore leggings that allowed her to bend her legs in whichever way she wanted. Mia sat on her desk chair in all possible ways, bending and stretching her legs and sitting on them until they turned sore.

"Making some coffee." Harry sighed before exhaling a small yawn, "I need it."

"That's actually a really good idea." Mia nodded, "I'm going to make me some, too."

She held her phone in hand while exiting her bedroom. The strip of light coming from Hazel's room signalled her still being awake too, and Mia lowered the volume of her phone a little as she padded over to Hazel's bedroom.

"Hazel?" She softly called, knocking on her door twice, "Do you want some coffee?"

No answer, and it made Mia frown. She glanced at her screen to see Harry curiously following along and Mia nibbled her lip, putting her phone down on the hallway table, "I'm going in really quick."

"Okay." Harry nodded, staring at the ceiling of her hallway as he heard Mia opening up the door. The sight made Mia's insides melt, Hazel just fast asleep on her desk.

Her desk light was on, her cheek resting on a mountain of notes and a pen still stuck between her fingers.

Mia smiled at the sight and picked the pen from between Hazel's fingers, quickly clearing her bed from the clothes and books were on it until she gently nudged Hazel's shoulder, "You should go to bed."

Hazel fluttered her eyes open and groaned, "Shit."

"No, it's okay." Mia whispered, urging her up by her elbow, "Come on. I'll set your alarm. Exam's at one, right?"

Hazel yawned, hardly opening her eyes as Mia led her to bed and she nodded, "Yeah."

"I'll set it at eight so you can still revise." Mia spoke. Hazel just hummed and fell right asleep in her bed as Mia unlocked her phone to set Hazel's alarm, putting the device down on her nightstand before she went around the room to kill the lights for the night.

"Sorry." She whispered to Harry once she held her phone again. She was met with the sight of him back in his bedroom, his phone popped up on his desk with it leaning against his laptop and a mug of coffee in front of him, "'S okay, lovie. Hazel's tired?"

"Yeah." Mia nodded, "She fell asleep at her desk."

He snorted out a soft laugh, "First semester philosophy is no joke."

Mia turned a light on her kitchen to get working on the coffee, "And how was your day? Do you think you'll be able to kill it tomorrow?"

"I don't know." Harry sighed, "It's really quite difficult. Kant was a dick."

Mia's eyes widened, "Harry." She chuckled in disbelief and he shrugged, "Seriously. Like I love psychology but I just don't understand a word of what he's saying..." Harry spoke, "People can never say what Kant said, only what they understood he said. And it's all so interpretative. That fucking synthetic a prioris." Harry complained.