"H-Hello?" The breathlessness in her tone made Harry grin as he could fit her voice directly to the image he had put in his brain for her on a quest for her phone that she once more lost.

He chuckled, "Hi, m'sweetheart. Am I interrupting?"

Mia caught her breath from the other end, "No, no, not at all. Sorry, just lost my phone again. I can never understand how it ends up underneath all of that stuff." She complained and Harry smiled, just imagining her pouty face. His fingers literally tingled when missing her so much and his chest grew tight with love.

"How's your day? Did you take a little nap?"

"No." Mia murmured, "Didn't have time for it. H, I still have so much to do."

Harry pressed his lips together, hearing the defeat in her voice. Mia was anything but a night owl and Harry had noticed she always had a bit of a harder time studying once the sun went down. In mornings, she was chirpy and awake though. He paced around his kitchen, taking the same three steps back and forth as the coffee ran, "You still have time, baby. It's at one, right?"

Mia hummed, "Yes, at one. And then I'm coming straight home to you."

Harry closed his eyes as a smile crept up his lips.

Home.

He loved the way that sounded.

He felt utterly giddy at the prospect of seeing his love again after multiple days of being separated from her. Harry was attached to his Mia, he knew that much. "I can't wait." He murmured, "I seriously miss you so much."

"Harry." Mia giggled, "It's only been a couple of days."

"And still, I miss you." He repeated with a smile, just imagining her with a soft flush to her cheeks. Harry nibbled his lip, "Can we change it to facetime? I want to see your face."

"Oh." Mia mumbled in surprise, "But I look really bad. My hair's a mess, I'm wearing your jumper but I spilled strawberry jam on it for dinner."

Harry laughed and shook his head, "I don't care. You're always gorgeous to me, Mia. Please?"

He heard her exhaling a breath from her end of the line and then she mumbled, "Okay."

Harry's heart grew twice its size when his phone buzzed with a request to put his camera on. He eagerly clicked it and a blurry Mia appeared, his device needing a little time to get her in focus. Harry's body melted at the sight of her huddled into his dark grey jumper that he left with her. It was a little small on him and Mia adored the oversized piece of clothing. He could see the jam stain on her chest.

It near swallowed her whole and made her look incredibly soft, along with the messy bun right on top of her head. A few strands fell out and he could see a dark green velvet scrunchy between her dark brown pieces of hair that it held together.

"Hey, you." Mia murmured with a soft smile and a gentle voice and Harry's legs trembled, shaking his head to himself with a soft chuckle in disbelief, "I'm so fucking in love with you."

On the other end of the line, Mia blushed furiously at Harry's blurting words. She froze on her desk chair at his confession, watching his dimples crevice his cheeks as he smiled widely at her sight, and she returned it with hearts in her eyes, watching her boyfriend through the screen of her phone.

She could see the fatigue in his face, the way he put a small clip in his hair to keep the rogue curls away, dressed in a light blue jumper with the school logo on it. His nose ring glimmered in his faint kitchen lighting and Mia had yet to get over the fact he had a hoop through his nose. It looked so sexy on him.