𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫.

Start from the beginning

Gabriel looked just about ready to lose his mind and go feral, his wings puffed out and eyes all staring menacingly at the red hart. Alastor let out a laugh as you pushed the chair back into the table, both Vaggie and Angel Dust staring at you bug-eyed while Charlie just seemed uninterested and very much ready to sleep.

You said nothing and simply walked out of the kitchen and dining area. That's when the smile broke out on your face, sounds of Gabriel screaming and Alastor laughing as utensils, plates, and possibly an angelic spear were thrown in the stag's direction. Enochian spewed from your friend like the bullets of an assault rifle. It was pretty funny, but you knew Alastor wouldn't be getting out of that one without a good couple of bruises and some minor wounds.

You giggled and scampered to the stairwell, hurrying up the five flights. It would be a long while until Alastor got out of the situation he was in, probably a small break for his broadcast, but then Gabriel would get right back up his chuff about it. He would deserve a gift for putting up with your friend. So what better things were there to do than sit in Alastor's room and listen to him speak through his radio? Just like in life, you always loved listening to his voice, there was no reason for that to change now.

With a smile on your face, you stuck a hairpin into the lock on his door and pushed it open, ready to spend the rest of the day enjoying the marshy bit of his half-half bedroom. One side was far more organized, looking very similar to the study he had in his house in New Orleans before he passed, a bed and vanity stand also gracing that area. The other side however, was filled with fog that reached your ankles, vines tangled around the furniture and crickets seeming to sing as soon as you stepped over the single floorboard that bordered the two lands from each other.

You loved it, to say the least.

-

Alastor's jaw nearly hit the floor when you met him at the door dressed in nothing but some black lace lingerie. The bra you wore was adorned with a darker floral design seamed into it, along with the semi-transparent panties you had picked out for him.

Before he had entered, he was feeling exasperated and frustrated, quite frankly, especially after the hell Gabriel had given him for the little stunt he had pulled early that morning. Of course, he knew that there would be consequences to his actions, but he simply couldn't let that narcissistic asshole think that he won, so he had showed him who was in charge, it was as easy as that.

"My, my, you look delectable, darling," he purred and closed the door behind himself, his arms instinctively coiling around your bare waist and pulling you closer to his tall form. "Been a while, but I think I've still got some fight in me," you giggled and pressed a kiss to his lips, your eyes closing for a short moment before you leaned back so you could look at him.

"I started a bath for you; Gabriel probably gave you the end of the stick for what you did this morning, so I thought it might be relaxing." Alastor grinned as you began leading him towards the bathroom, his eyes narrowing in the slightest. "That would be lovely. Just what I need to end the day," he crooned.

By the time you had gotten to the bathroom at just the end of his enlarged room, his bowtie and overcoat were already gone and tossed somewhere into the foggier side of the room. Alastor hummed with delight as your lips made contact in a deep kiss, his eyes fluttering shut while he basked in your warmth; your heavenly warmth.

The bathtub was just about full, your hands reaching to switch off the faucet while Alastor undid the rest of his clothes and threw them into the hamper, knowing that he most likely wouldn't be needing them for the rest of the day. "Alright?" you asked him and gave his shoulder a small kiss, the stag's face heating up in the slightest as he turned to face you.