King & Queen

The Greens were still reeling from the loss of their King, Aegon, but a new one had been crowned and they all followed their new leader blindly. Aemond had proven a worthy leader before and all of them believed in him, more so than they even believed in Aegon. Winterfell was less than a fortnight away and their encounters with the Blacks became more and more frequent. The new King and Queen had received word from the Queen Mother, Alicent, who informed them of rumours going around the capital. Rumours which claimed the Blacks would soon fly there and take it from them. She urged them to come back, turn away from the North and remain in the Red Keep for a time, but they refused, their eyes were set on the northern seat of House Stark and the people who lived in it.

"My Queen," Ser Rayford Ironleaf, one of their newly appointed King's Guard, began. "The King has sent me to fetch you, he's waiting for you in his tent."

Rhea turned to him and nodded, following the man from the outpost she had been in all day to her husband's tent. Ser Rayford let the two of them alone after Aemond gave him a new task for the remainder of the day. Rhea had her arms crossed and looked at him expectantly.

"What is it?" She asked, busying herself as she sharpened her dagger.

Aemond smiled with a cocky look on his face, he walked behind her and slid his arms around her back, letting them rest on her as he rested his chin on top of her head.

"Nothing, in truth," he admitted and she grumbled in a discontented way, which made him laugh.

"There's nothing to laugh about, Aemond. If you feel like you have nothing to do, it is your concern. I, on the contrary have plenty of things to do." She said a bit displeased but a smile crept her way to her lips as she turned to look at him. "What did you want, really?"

She leaned on the table behind her, both of her hands on it as Aemond's hands remained on her sides. He smiled again. Gods, she loved his crooked smile.

"I just really enjoy how it sounds when I ask people to go fetch their Queen, my Queen," he admitted in an audacious tone.

Rhea shook her head with a sheepish smile.

"You do, do you?" She asked seductively. "Well, duly noted, then, my King."

He languorously wrapped his arms around her again and planted soft kisses on her lips, smiling as he felt her melt under his touch. While he used to dislike her calling him her prince, as he knew she did it to piss him off most of the time, except when she did it in bed, he thoroughly enjoyed being called her King. It awoke something in him, something primal.

"Don't you love it? Hearing them call you that, bow to you, as they always should have?" Aemond asked, a bit more serious this time.

"I don't, actually," Rhea admitted and continued as she saw her husband's confused expression. "I have done nothing to deserve the title, the reverence which comes with it. I fight with these men, I don't need them to bow their heads for me, I just need them to keep their heads."

She looked serious again, inching away from him ever so slightly. He lifted an eyebrow and grinned.

"What?" She asked.

"I can think of a few ways to make you like it, love," he answered and, in a swift movement, sat her on the table behind her, her legs spread and his hand already sliding towards their middle. She smiled against his kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him to her.

"My Queen," he whispered over and over again his her ears as his fingers finally reached between her legs and she moaned, tilting her head back as he circled there. He had a devilish grin on his lips and he knew she was ready for him already. "Like it better already, don't you?" he inquired confidently. She nodded as she pulled him to her closer.