First Night

Rhea led her prince to her bed, her hands shaking nervously as he looked at her in awe. His lips were curved into a smile and his eye glimmered as it met hers. The prince sat down on the edge of the bed, his hands brushing every curve, every part of her body. She closed her eyes and let herself savour the contact. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she could feel herself grow more and more flustered, as her prince carried on his exploration of her body.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Aemond asked her, his blue eye locking in hers.

She gave him a nod, a shy smile on her lips as she leaned towards him to kiss him, his hands reached in her back as he brought her to him. He was now on his back, and she was on top of him, her eyes fixed on his still. He soothed strands of her hair, tidying them behind her ear and cupped her cheek, kissing her harder. Sitting him back up and standing back herself, she busied herself untying the man's linen shirt and freeing it from his trousers. The prince took it off and threw it on the floor. He took his eye-patch off and threw it away as well, raising his eyes to his lady as he heard the thing thud as it hit the ground. The woman gulped, her lips slightly parted as she glanced at his bare chest. His muscles were toned and she could see light, faded bruises from his training the past week. Still keeping her gaze on him, she unfastened her own dress and let it fall to her feet, slowly. The prince inhaled sharply, fully taking her in as he saw her bare chest for the first time. He hesitantly reached for her bare skin, his hand grazing at the warm skin on her sides and he watched as shivers formed where ever he traced his finger. Rhea had her eyes closed and her head tilted back slightly. She opened them as she felt the prince's hand reach one of her breasts. She gasped as he took her nipple in between his fingers and waves of incomparable pleasure crashed into her. Steadying herself, she placed a hand on her prince's shoulder and he smirked as she began moaning his name. She locked eyes with him and put her other hand on his face while he continued massaging the tender skin on her chest. She was panting now and could feel herself crave more from the prince. His hand left her breast as it began tracing the scar she had on her shoulder, the prince rose slightly from the bed and kissed along it slowly, languidly. She closed her eyes again, feeling him every where, the fact she could not see him heightening her senses. As his mouth traced kisses lower and lower on her chest and he took her other breast in his mouth, fondling the other with his hand still, Rhea cried out in pleasure. She had never felt such pleasure and had never imagined it was even possible.

The prince's smile turned into a smirk as he felt the woman's finger dig in his own shoulders. He stoop up, bringing his hands around Rhea's legs and lifting them to his waist. She tied her legs around him and kissed his warm lips and he laid her on the bed, putting his own weight on her just a second after. His hair brushed against her sensitive skin, the sapphire he used in his eye glinting from the candlelight. She raised a hand and traced her finger along the small scar over his eye, which caused him to close both of them and smile softly. All trace of hesitation was now fully gone in the prince's brain, focusing only on the lovely sounds his lady made at his every touch. This moment was all about her and he intended for her to know it. Softly, he grabbed both of her hands and placed them above her head as she looked at him with a look that could have melted the prince's heart, had he not been focused on finding something to secure her hands with.

"Stay like that, will you?" the prince ordered lovingly, giving up the idea to tie her hands, for now.

He traced his fingers along her body, from her cheekbones to her neck, to her chest and all over her belly. Once he reached the furthest spot he could on his lady's belly, he gently lifted her waist and took off her undergarments, throwing them off the bed carelessly. She was now fully exposed and the prince licked his lips, smiling as she blushed again.