6>{ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ }<6

⚠️'𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈'⚠️
<------------------->
                 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀

Ayo how's y'all's day today?? >:D
———————————————————————
(Oh my XD! Look! Wilbur's pov who is gonna wake up! Oh MaH gAwD! 😩)

(Oh yeah this is gonna be a short chapter because I didn't have a lot of time :])
WILBURS POV

✈️       
   *:・゚
*ೃ                                      

I woke by my father who was screaming on the top of his longs to wake me up.

"SHUT IT!"I screamed back, because I am not really a morning person and when people shout in the morning then I could be very annoying and grumpy, all day long. (literally me.)

"Don't be that louddd-"Quackity said who was sleeping next to me, he is so adorable sometimes.

"Don't go back to sleep, because it is a school day, and you don't wanna be late on a school day, you know."He sat up yawning and then looked at me with his sleepy eyes.

"H-how late is it?"He yawned once again. I looked at my alarm clock which was on the night stand which read 6:45 am.
"it is 6:45 am."
(I read clock but without the l)

"Enough time to still sleep."He laid back down and closed his eyes as he curled up into a ball. "just get your fat ass of this bed already, man." I pushed him off of t bed and he fell on the wooden floor with a loud 'bang'

"I like the floor to sleep on."Ugh, and everyone keeps saying I ain't a morning person, huh? Well you can prove me wrong with this motherfucker here.

I got off of the bed and picked up Quackity, and let him fall on the ground once again, which probably made him more awake.

"Ow- that hurts ya know-"He said, like I just hurted him in the most cruele way possible.

"Get up."

"No."

"Get up."

"No."

"Yes."

"Nooo."

"Yesss."

"Nooooooo."

"Sííí."

"Fine! I will, BUT you have to promise something."He said, in a kind of childish tone.

"What's it?"He cleared his trought before he spoke up.

"You have to stay by me at school, at every moment, of the day."He said smiling at me like he already knew my answer, which he did.

"Yeah, of course I will, it's your first day, and I am one of the people you know the best there."My sentence probably made no sence but I don't give two shits about it.

"Alright, then I'll go get ready, and can I borrow some clothing? Because I am to lazy to search trough my shit."I swear this lazy ass kid, ain't getting shit.

"Sure, but I can only give like a hoodie, because if I would give you pants then it would be to big for you."Okay, now why did I say yes?

He got up and hugged me, of course I hugged back. He let go of me what seemed like a minute but was actually 5 minutes. I'm sad that it ended tho.

I went to my closet and took out a yellow hoodie which was my favourite, but I wanna see him wearing it because I think it would look better on him. "here, you can use this."He took it and smiled at me and slowly made his way to downstairs.

I gone to the door and locked it to make sure no one is gonna walk in on me when I'm changing.

I took some yellow sweater with a tight turtleneck on since that my favorite sweater, yes I love the color yellow to wear, I know. Might be weird but it is my kind of style. I also did some ripped jeans on and two silver rings because I like 'em.

I then changed clothing and went to put on my shoes, and yes I do it now already because, lazy.

But Alex is probably more lazy then I am, as I noticed how he whined for not being aloud to sleep longer.

I unlocked the door and went downstairs, I saw Alex standing there with some black jeans and the yellow hoodie I gave him which is way to big. And let's of course not forget about the beanie he's wearing.

I really wonder how he looks like without a beanie, I'll probably ask him today or something.

I walked up to Alex and hugged him from behind, don't know why I did so but I felt like doing it. He turned around while struggling since I was hugging him and hugged me back, and smiled at me.

I keep getting this weird feeling around him, but I don't know what it is or why I get it, it confuses me like hell.

I heard some footsteps behind me and then it came to a sudden stop. Yes, which is right behind me. "Would you guys like anything to eat?"I heard my father say.

I wasen't really hungry so I answered no and Alex did the same. "Alright then. We will be leaving in a bit, so make sure to get everything ready for school."My dad said before going to the kitchen where mama Q was. I like to call her mama Q since she reminds me of my mother. But my mother is currently on a business trip that's why she isn't here.

I let go of Alex and smiled at him as he smiled back. "I think we actually should get ready for school now."I said, not that happy that we had school today. Really sucks to suck to be honest.

I went to the front door where my schoolbag always is placed, and saw Tommy sitting there on his Ipad that he got for Christmas.

"Oh٫ hi Wil."Tommy said, pretty much sleepily.
"Hello toms."I said hello back. He didn't really look like he wanted to talk so I took my bag and went back to Alex.

"I really don't wanna go to schoollllll"Alex said to me pretty annoyed about school. "Alex, I also don't wanna go, but we have to."

He loud out a load groan and took his bag which was on the ground beside him. He opened it and looked in it. "is there any possible chance that you have a spare pen for me because I have nothing to write with."

I kneeled down and placed my bag on the ground. I opened it up and took out some pen that I found buried somewhere in the corner of my beautiful schoolbag which was just plainly black. "here ya go."I handed him the pen and he did it in his bag and closed it up, and I also closed mine.

"Okay kids let's go because this bloody ass school is far from here, and I don't want you guys to be late and I also don't wanna be late for work."My father said, walking past us. We took our bags and jackets, fast going outside.

"Get in the car before I will turn around with this car to run you guys over!"My dad said, being kinda pissed for some reason.

We walked to the car and Tommy and Techno ran past us to go in the car before us. We wanted to go sit in the car to notice that there was one more seat left.

"Just get in the car like sit on eachothers laps i don't care, you guys also did that yesterday." My dad said, which we had no choice to.

I fast sat in the car and Alex sat on my lap with a red face, probably from embarrassment.

We drove to school and we got there on 8 am like that drive takes so long for gods sake, but it's not like my school is FAR FAR but there is just a lot of traffic along the way everytime we go to school.

We slowly got out of the car and when we got out my dad directly drove off.

Man, why is my dad so pissed today?

👋𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖👋
♤✧✧♤✧✧♤✧✧♤
I have to go to school so I can't say to much
♤✧✧♤✧✧♤✧✧♤
Word count- 1355