1>{ ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ! }<1

⚠️'𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈'⚠️
                          <------------------->
                    𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀
                               𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱
                                   𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴

  ———————-_________———————-
|  I am not to good in english but I'll try my best :]                                                               
  ———————-_________———————-

By the way this is just over a ship and if you have any ship requested for in the story you may and this story gonna be kinda that they know there is somebody reading and first up is
                                        ⇩                                       
                           Quackity pov

✈️       
   *:・゚
*ೃ                                      

Hi, I'm Alex and your probably wondering why I am talking to you out of nowhere, well something new can always be I guess. But let's just start to say how old I am, and also more about myself. Right now at this moment I am 6 years old and my name is Alexis, but Alex for short. I also have a nickname which is quackity, don't mind my obsession with ducks I guess- (hehe ducks 🦆)
                            ........................
                𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑺 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬😻
                           Quackity's POV

"Alex!"My mom shouted from downstairs."yes!?"I responded back to her. "get ready for school! or you'll be late on your first day!"My mom shouted again.

I got up and started to change clothing. I did some black jeans with some blue shirt on and I fast grabbed my favourite beanie.

After that I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I was done with my morning routine it was around 7:38 am.

I was kinda annoyed knowing this is the first day of school, I hate school.

I got out of my room going downstairs just to be met with my mom who was watching something on Netflix.

"Good morning mom."I said as my voice slightly cracked because I just woke up. "good moring."my mom replied.

She took the remote of the tv pausing the movie she was watching and then turned around looking at me. "are you excited for the first day of school?"my mom said grinning after her sentence.

"not rea-""why?" She directly replied without giving me a change to speak farther. "because I'm scared if I'm going to get bullied..." I said kinda lying but again not, the real truth is that I just hate school and I don't wanna go at all.

"you don't have to worry about that darling٫ because I will always stay by your side."my mom said smiling at me. "thank you mom." "your welcome sweety."she looked at me with a smile but it soon faded in to a shocked expression.

"i almost forgot that you have school today, okay fast take your bag and your jacket." I listened to what my mom said and went to take my bag and jacket.

My mom grabbed my hand and pulled me outside to our car.

I sat in the backseat and slow after we started driving to school, I didn't even have a chance to eat breakfast.

We arrived at school around 8 am. "thank you mom!"I said as I stepped out of the car."your welcome sweety. I'll see you after school! bye!"my mom said when I closed the door of the car."bye!" As I said so she drove off with a smug smile on her face.

Her face kinda looked funny there to be honest. I walked in the school but oh dear god- I never felt so uncomfortable in my life.

Everyone was staring at me like I just comited a crime. It felt weird but I tried to ignore it by just looking at the ground while walking forward's.

I wasn't really looking what could be infront of me until I bumped in to someone.

Well that's a good impression at my new school! It isn't at all-

I looked up just to see a boy who had brown curly hair. "i am so sorry!"I said to the person I assumed I bumped into.

"it's alright I guess-."I smiled at him brightly and asked if we might could be friends since I don't have any at the moment. "okay-" he answered.

"thank you! my name is Alexis, but for short alex!"I said being really happy that I can have a new friend. "nice to meet you... Emh well my name is schlat."he said kinda weirded out, but I just assume that's how he talks.

"nice to meet you to, oh yeah I'm new here and I also wanted to ask if you knew where the principal office is."I asked because I needed to get some books from there.

"oh yeah emh it's just the door there around the corner, there is standing principal office on it."I thanked him and went to the principals office.

When I went there they didn't greet me to nicely but oh well. I got 2 books, one was my agenda and the other was a book to help me study. I don't know why he gave me that one tho.

They showed me the way to my class. When I walked in everyone gave me disgusted glares. I just rolled my eyes at them and went to the seat the teacher pointed at where I could sit at.

I walked to the seat to see that schlat was sitting there. I waved at him and sat next to him.

It was pretty quiet in the class, the only person you could hear talking was the teacher."hey, so your name was Alex. Right?"I was kinda suprised that he said something to me but I mean I don't mind it, he's my friend. Right?

"Yeah it is, why?"I asked "nothing I just wanted to know for sure who I was talking to"he looked at me smiling slightly so I smiled back.

(Ayo the bell rings 🐥)

It was the end of class so it was time for a break. I was about to walk out the class until I heard somebody say something that involved my name."why are you even friends with Alex? Isn't he just some weirdo that comes out of Mexico?"

I looked behind me and saw two guys talking to schlat. I was about to walk away again before I heard schlat screaming at them "DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME ABOUT MY FRIENDS AGAIN LIKE THAT YOU BITCH!"

Schlat was just screaming at the guy who said that. He looked very angry at them but then turned around and looked at me with a smile.

I don't know why but he made my face heat up? What is this feeling...?

(Other time skip because I'm lazy)

It was the end of school and I was kinda sad because schlat got extra homework, like homework is the worst. But I had to go home now.

My mom picked me up from school and we went home. I just did some homework and ate something and after that I slowly went to bed.

Why did he protect me tho...?
👋𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖👋
♤✧✧♤✧✧♤✧✧♤
Part two will come out soon but my motivation is going brr at the moment, but I'll try my best to type the next part in speed. >:]]
But you guys I promise you this is no schlatity book-
♤✧✧♤✧✧♤✧✧♤
Word count: 1183 words