4>{ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs? }<4

⚠️'𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈'⚠️
<------------------->
                  𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀
                                 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
———————————————————————

QUACKITY POV

✈️       
   *:・゚
*ೃ                                      

I was in bed, still half asleep. I was about to fall asleep again until I heard talking behind me.

"now٫ I have never have seen Wilbur this comfortable before."It kinda sounded like Wilburs dad, so I assumed that it was him.

"Shhh! don't be that loud, they are still sleeping."That was surely my mother. I know it for sure, she might be whispering but I recognise my moms voice very well.

"Let's just go, so that we wont wake them up."My moms was of course nice enough to let us sleep in peace.𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗺 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲."alr-...."I couldn't understand the rest because they were very quiet now.

It was to quiet to understand.

After that I heard them walk away and close the door. I heard Wilbur, who was laying next to me get up. I felt him sit up straight in the bed as he scoffed.

"darn٫ my father is a idiot sometimes."When I heard Wilbur say that I couldn't hold my laugh in. It was way to much of a perfect timing.

"JESUS YOU SCARED ME!"I heard Wilbur scream out. "S-sorry-.. I- di- nt-.. Mean t-to!"I said every word between a laugh, it was such a perfect timing.

After a good minute I stopped laughing, I looked up at Wilbur who was looking very bored. "you alright man?"It felt a bit easer to talk to him right now. I don't know why but yesterday it was so hard to talk to him. Every time when I talked to him yesterday I felt like I drank poison, and was suffering in pain to not be able to talk to anyone.

"Yes, I am alright, just a little bored I guess. But we just woke up, so no wonder why I am bored."Wilbur said, with a raspy voice which was deeper then usual. His voice sounded so calming tho. He always says his words so beautifully.

He is also very pretty, surely his eyes are to. Even his personali- Wait hold up, wait a god darn fucking minute. The fuck am I thinking?!

I just met this weirdo of a guy.

Okay maybe he isn't a weirdo, but still. The fuck is wrong with me. But he is pretty tho, not gonna lie. Just get it off your mind Alexis. Your a weird ass.

"Do you wanna do something, like go play outside or something?"I said to not make a uncomfortable silence. "sure. But let's first change clothing and eat something."He smiled at me and got off of his bed.

He walked over to his closet and opened it, taking out some clothing. He looked at me confused. Like he would be some innocent child seeing his parents do something unholy. Wait why am I thinking like that- I am a weirdo.

"what?"I asked him, he was confusing me at this point.

"Well, could you maybe real fast leave. I kinda need to change clothing..."He said while getting slightly red again. I was looking at him dumbfounded, of course he was looking at me like that because I didn't notice.