3>{ ʟɪғᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ }<3

⚠️ !𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈! ⚠️
                                <--------->
              𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀
------------------------------------------------------
This time we are gonna get right into the story since I am a lazy ass, sorry for that tho. :]
------------------------------------------------------
                            𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘆'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

✈️       
   *:・゚
*ೃ                                      

We walked inside and it was so god darn pretty! We followed him, philza,to the living room, and he started talking.

"so you wanted to have a place to live, until you can find your own house or apartment?"the philza guy said which made me very confused at first.

"well ye- wait Philza? Can my kid meet your kids, because I don't really want him to know what we're gonna talk about..."my mom said which made me even more confused, what in the world are they talking about, and why can't I listen with it? This is all getting very weird.

"Of course! Whats his name again?" He asked as my mom sat down on one of the couches that was in the living room. "Alexis but most call him Alex or quackity." My mom answered him, he smiled at her and then looked at me.

"alex? Can you follow me for a second?" He asked nicely. "sure!"I am getting so confused, I am surely confused about the conversation they had in the beginning.

I'll try to get it off my mind for now tho. I followed him, he went outside to what I assume is there garden.

There where a lot of flowers, like a lot, there was also a pretty big tree in the middle of it, and there were even more flowers around it.

There was some boy running around like crazy, he had blond hair, that was pretty short, and was wearing a white t-shirt with red sleeves. He was holding something shiny which looked like a crown, I couldn't see it that good since he is running around very fast.

There was also a other boy running behind him, he had pink hair that was in a short ponytail, he was also pretty tall, he was at least 2 heads taller then the blond boy.

"OH, TOMMY, GIVE ME MY CROWN BACK!" The pink haired shouted out at the blond guy. "NEVER!"said the blond haired boy, who I assume, is Tommy. "can you both stop it! and tommy, give the crown back to techno!"

The blond sighed and stopped running and turned around to be met with the pink haired, who was looking pissed. He gave the crown back and then walked over to a bench, same for techno who sat next to the blond.

Well, I think his name was techno?

But then I noticed a other boy, he looked more around my age and was sitting by the tree, that was surrounded by a lot of flowers. He was reading a book which made it hard to see his face, the only thing I noticed about him was that he had dark brown hair.

"I think techno and tommy are not really in the mood to talk to somebody new right now. I mean Wilbur looks like he can meet somebody new right now? Well, I'll just leave you alone now. Have fun!" Philza said, as he walked back inside.

I was standing there terrified, I don't know how to make friends?! There is a reason why I only HAD one friend?!

I looked back at the boy at the tree, he looked so peaceful right now. He placed his book down and rested his head against the tree and then he closed his eyes.