Ch1

The teenage girl have been living the town for years with her parents.

She is known for her kind attitude and a helper on the town. Despite this she is the family only hope due to her being an only child and academically smart.

She sigh and took the bus. She wondered the view and point out to the boy that is stressing while eating his bread.

"Everyone have a different story and point of view at this Universe."

The boy got confuse as he look at the loading bus window. Why did she pointed at me?

He let off the thought and got on the bus.

"1986 a meteor shower called Halley's comet may happen at March  13-14, 1986. "

January 13 1986

"Lalice! Have you heard of this news?? A meteor shower may be visible at our planet on March 13 or 14."

Lisa take a look at the news paper and said to herself "It may not be clear and you need those stuffs to experience the beautiful sky."

"HEY LISAAAAA are you listening???
Anyways what do you think our oldies in this town might says about this"

"My grandma probably gonna tell another story about the temple in the forest."

Lisa jokingly said.

"But you never know It might be true since we never experience It."

Lisa kinda agreed but she told her friend that Its time for class and they might be late to see their new student at the class!

But Lisa question herself why Its exciting to see the new student.

It could've been a normal one.

She continue to walk to her class hoping she wouldn't been late.

She got into class while their teacher is talking with the new student.

She is right Its ordinary. Why there is a feeling of mood swings.

But as she looks closer to him while she is taking her seat. He don't look some guy. He is the one she points out In the bus while ago.

She is embarassed of what her actions did.

Later that night she takes a sit on the window in her room and question.

Why this stuffs are always happening.

She let the tears drop in her eyes.
As she writes down in her diary

"I've got my eye on you since that day. Although I act very unknown since my actions are unpredictable, I will hope for a good side."

"Why this stuffs are always happening"

Lisa questions It and the God temple would only have the one answer.

She have no choice of herself doing a risky thing despite she knows what memory she would built up with someone.

To be continued