1-2-3 She's out.

꒒ ꒩ ꒦ ꒰

꒒ ꒩ ꒦ ꒰
. · . · . · . · . · . · . · . · . · . · . · . · . · . · . · . · . · . ·

The Library of Hogwarts, a pinnacle of knowledge for all witches and wizards, a testament to the knowledge that the older generation entrusted to the new ones through their studies, experiments, adventures, and experiences of their own written down on blank pages for all to learn from them, a place for all those that sought out the unknown.

Love inhales selfishly the smell of old pages, bound in leather and pressed parchment, a comforting, familiar scent that she loved since her early life as golden light shining through the glass windows, casting the final light of the day over the worn-out books she was trying to read over but unfortunately failing in doing so, all thanks to the one and only Draco Malfoy, who had taken it upon himself to criticize every little thing about their new professor, Remus Lupin and occasionally taking hits at Hagrid too.

"I can't understand for the life of me what was going through Dumbledore's old skull when he decided to hire such people to teach us," He scoffs, leaning back against his chair, his green robe has been discarded once he arrived at their meeting spot. "One of greatest wizards of all time, yeah right. Shame he was allowed to return last year, he should keep away from Hogwarts in my opinion, we are better off without him–"

"Stop leaning against your chair before you fall and give yourself another injury." Love drawls from her book glancing at his bound-up right arms before turning back to read the same paragraph once again. "Thought I hardly call that an injury."

Draco narrow his eyes at her, Love could feel the heated glare but she continued to read unbothered by it. "It is a serious injury and I didn't cause it to myself, Love, it was that bloody half-breed's and his stupid bird's fault."

"Debatable, very debatable." Love mumbles, glancing at the parchment next to her and then at the books comparing texts before it was abruptly snapped shut and out of her reach, making her look up at the Slytherin boy with a glare who was still glaring back, what Draco just did was one of her biggest pet peeves and he knew that. "Really?"

"It's impolite to not look when someone is speaking to you." He shrugged with an air of indifference.

"Draco, I'm close to finishing my Kappa's essay," Love said, trying to keep her nerves settled "I promise once I'm done you'll have my undivided attention since you so much need it, so just give me the book."

He rolled his eyes, scoffing once again taking the book out of her hold when she tried to reach for it. "I wouldn't worry so much about it, Lupin hardly looks like someone who can read,"

Love purses her lips, closes her eyes and sighs, she just wants to finish the bloody essay so she can start with her Herbology work and Draco was making it very hard for her to do so, normally he was a... tolerable study partner but today she couldn't stand him, and the fastest way to get him to give her the book back was if she gives him her attention.