「homeroom」

"holy shit!" you exclaimed, rubbing your eyes as you gazed at the massive school building in front of you

you cleared your throat, nervously gazing at lucifer. "i mean... holy cow, yeah!"
you scratched the back of your neck, hoping that lucifer didn't catch what you had said. he was looking at you sternly, and he opened his mouth to reprimand you when asmo spoke up.

"i know! it's a huge building!" he exclaimed, looking towards diavolo. "and it's all thanks to dia's father here!"

"oh?" diavolo chuckled. "you're joining the 'dia' nickname bandwagon as well, asmodeus?"

"it's a nice nickname." asmo responded, slightly pouting as he gazed away. "if only you would call me asmo in return!"

"hurry up." lucifer said, his gaze as hard as steel as he looked at the group. "there's only a few minutes before homeroom begins."

"a few minutes?" you asked, laughing. "there's like, twenty-five minutes before it begins."

"exactly." lucifer said, walking towards the school building. everyone else quickly followed suit, and you couldn't help but gawk at the amazing architecture. it looked like a black, almost gothic mansion, with its dark walls, bright windows, tall spires, and large turrets. the entryway held a small garden, full of lush grass that spiraled into a mini maze. you were surprised that this was only a secondary school and highschool -- it may as well be a university.

"oh, y/n." diavolo said, turning to you. "since it's only your first day here, and you haven't received your schedule yet, then you can accompany me to my classes. my father is the head of the school, so i don't have a choice, either way." he beamed. "not that i mind, either."

"woah, woah, woah!" mammon exclaimed, frowning. "and he gave ya those instructions? to take y/n to all of your classes?"

diavolo held in another chuckle, detecting mammon's jealousy. "yes, he did."

"oh, well." levi mumbled. "it doesn't matter, anyways. not that i care. not like i wanted to guide the normie around..."

"whenever levi calls y/n a normie, you know that he's jealous." beel remarked, unable to hide the slight pout on his face.

"what do we have here?" simeon laughed. "it appears that everyone's feeling a bit envious..."

"that would be an understatement..." satan sighed. "they all probably forgot that they share some classes with diavolo, too."

"you guys are lucky!" luke exclaimed. "since i'm in the secondary school division, i probably won't be able to see y/n at all..."

"you'll be able to see y/n after school." barbatos reminded him. luke sighed deeply.
"i wish school would be over already, then!"

"you're like a parental figure to luke, now." simeon told you, smiling. "thank you."

"hm... no problem?" you said, slightly confused, yet holding back a smile.