Chapter 7

In the morning, I wake up with no clue where I am, and it freaks me the fuck out. I dash out of bed, already hyperventilating, trying to find the familiar drawers and dressers of my home back in Washington. I see light shining through the dark curtains, so I rush over and open them, letting my eyes adjust to the light. Ocean? The fuck?? Am I back in Washington? Then I remember. I'm in Florida. Safe. I look over to my bed. With Julian.

I let out a huge sigh and run my fingers through my hair, looking out the window at the ocean view. With shaky hands, I fumble for my bag a grab a cigarette. I step outside to light it, sitting down in the grass and leaning against the building. I watch the birds fly around, landing on the beach every few minutes, before I finish my smoke and toss the butt on the pavement.

Later, Julian opens the door and steps out, giving me a gentle smile as he sees me on the ground. "Hey, babe."

"Hey."

"You alright?"

I nod.

He sits down next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me close to him. He presses a kiss to my temple. "I'm glad you're here with us, Liz."

"Me too."

He sighs, leaning his head against mine as we watch the beach together. "So, it's here for three days, then Texas for two, I think."

"Then Washington?"

"Yup."

"I used to live there, you know. I miss that place."

"Oh, wow, that'll be fun for you," he says with a smile, giving my shoulder a rub.

"Yeah."

The few days go by quick, the show being amazing (as always), and soon it's time to leave for Texas. The night before our flight, Julian and I lay in bed together, both wide awake. Then I grin, turning over and burying my face into my pillow to hide my blush.

"What?" Julian asks, the smirk audible in his voice.

"I dunno, it's just . . ." I turn over to face him again. "I've always had this idea, kind of a challenge for myself."

He tilts his head. "And?"

I look up at him, my blush deepening. "I wanna see how many states I can have sex in."

His eyes widen, as does his smile. "I like this idea." The next moment, he rolls over and crawls on top of me, pressing his lips to mine in an instant. I close my eyes with a smile and tangle my fingers in his hair, moaning at the touch of his hands along my skin.

"God, I missed your body so much," he growls, moving his lips to my neck.

"Mmmm." I grab his shirt and lift it off his body, tossing it to the ground and getting straight down to business. Getting under the covers, I strip my tank top off my chest, exposing my bare breasts to him as I slide his pants off his legs. I laugh lightly and kiss him again, smiling at his erection. "Fuck, babe," he moans as he rubs his cock along my wetness. Then, in one fluid motion, he pushes up into me and starts a steady rhythm. I lean my head back and moan with every thrust, focusing on the feeling of ecstasy running through my body.

Soon I near orgasm, my breathing rate increasing as I finally come, letting out screams of pleasure and wrapping myself around him. I press my face into his shoulder as he rams into me, closing my eyes shut tight as he comes next, grunting loudly.

Finally we both calm down from our climaxes, letting out a simultaneous sigh. Then he pulls out and rolls over, wiping his forehead with the back of his hand. "Holy shit, Liz," he whispers.

"I know, babe." I smile and close my eyes. "I know."