Chapter 6

The next couple weeks go by, and soon it's time to fly to Miami. We all rush to the airport, as we're already late.

"Nick!" I call, looking over my shoulder. I hold Julian's hand, who's leading me through the crowd. "Do you have the tickets?"

"Fuck if I know!" he yells back, running metres behind me.

I keep looking forward as we run for the gate, hoping to god someone else has the tickets. Then we get to the gate, the six of us breathing heavily.

"Got 'em," Nikolai calls, holding up all the tickets.

"You guys just made it," the attendant tells us.

"We're well aware," Nick replies, breathless.

We all pile on to the plane, Jules and I sitting together, the rest of the crew scattered around the plane.

I strap myself down, making sure my seat belt is nice and tight. I grip the armrest as if my life depends on it as the plane takes off, staring forward, my stomach lurching. I hear Julian laugh through his nose, so I glare at him. "Shut up," I snap.

"You're cute when you're nervous," he whispers, leaning next to me and brushing my hair away from my neck. "Hush," I tell him, leaning away from his touch.

"Hey, it's alright, calm down," he purrs, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, pulling me close to him.

I give in and rest my head against his shoulder, letting out a sigh. Dozens of minutes later, I decide to try and take a nap, so I close my eyes, snuggling in close to his body.

With his other hand, he reaches over to my leg, tracing circles around my bare thigh.

"Babe, what're you doing?" I whisper.

He sighs into my ear. "I'm really horny," he whines.

"That's too bad," I tell him, keeping my eyes shut. "Punishment."

"No, not like sex, sex on a plane is weird, trust me. I just need the taste of your lips, the feel of your body . . ." He slips his fingers under my shorts, crawling up to my sensitive area.

I gasp a bit and sit up, pushing his arm away. "No," I tell him. "I'm too queasy."

"I can fix that," he growls.

I lick my lips involuntarily, shifting around in my seat. "Maybe," I confess.

He chuckles quietly and kisses my neck. "I'll be in the bathroom. Join me in a few minutes." He unbuckles himself and gets up, stretching a bit before walking to the back of the plane.

I take a deep breath and a swig of water, running my fingers through my hair to keep calm. I spray myself with a bit of his cologne, then get up and follow him to the bathroom. I knock once before he opens the door, wraps his arm around my waist, and pulls me into the room with him. He shuts the door and locks it tight before pressing me up against the wall and meeting my lips with his.

I let out a long overdue moan into his mouth, sliding my hands around his body and holding him close to me. I reach up and grab a handful of his greasy hair, grinding my hips up against him as I realise how much I missed him.

Keeping his forehead to mine, he breaks the kiss off to whisper, "God, no sex for two weeks is absolute torture."

I laugh a bit. "Well, I think you've been a good boy, maybe I can reward you this week."

He opens his eyes and looks deep into mine. "Seriously?"

I nod, grinning. "Maybe even when we get to the hotel tonight."

He kisses me again, slipping his tongue into my mouth with a groan. "Oh, fuuuuck . . ."

I reach down and slide my hand along his stomach and into his pants. He flinches a bit, but I just smirk and reach deeper, tickling his member with a smirk.

He tightens his arms around my body, pressing his mouth against my neck, biting gently as he winces. "Fuck, Liz . . ."

I let out a warm moan and kiss his neck, then slip my hands out and tilt his chin up. I give him another smile before kissing his mouth, closing my eyes and wrapping my hand around the back of his neck.

Suddenly the plane goes through some rough turbulence, and I let out a small yelp, grabbing Julian's shirt tight for balance. He just laughs and kisses my cheek. "C'mon, let's get back to our seats."

"What're you going to do about that?" I ask, motioning to his obvious boner before kissing his lips.

He laughs through his nose, returning the kiss. "We'll worry about that tonight."

I giggle a bit before unlocking the door and walking out, pretending like nothing happened as we sit down in our seats again. My anticipation keeps growing by the minute as our plane finally lands, and we scramble to get our luggage and everything. After regrouping at about nine with everything in our arms, we hustle to catch our shuttle on time. We make it just before it's about to leave, hauling everything in the back as we all climb on. Julian and I take two seats next to each other, out of breath from the adventure.

Jules lights his cigarette, letting me take a draft before putting the end in his mouth and looking out the window, taking a deep breath and letting it out in a large puff of smoke. I lean my head against his shoulder, ready to go to sleep.

He leans down and whispers in my ear, "Are you up for tonight?"

I close my eyes with a smile. "We'll see."

"Mmmmm." He lightly blows another cloud into my face, which I breathe in as much as I can.

About an hour later, I hear Nick say, "Woah, awesome."

I open my eyes and lean forward, looking out the window at the amazing hotel. "Holy shit."

Julian gets up and gets out of the shuttle, so I follow, grabbing all of our luggage and letting Nikolai get us checked in. We rented out a group of five rooms linked to each other in one long hallway, the huge pool just outside the doors.

Julian takes my hand and leads me to our room, slipping the key in and quietly opening the door. After setting our stuff down, he turns to me with lust in his eyes. "Can we get on with this?" he asks quietly.

I sigh. "I dunno, Julies, I'm really tired."

His shoulders slump a bit as he lets out a breath. "Yeah, okay."

I smile gently and give him a kiss on the cheek before stripping my clothes and changing into my pyjamas. Julian takes off his jacket, shirt, and pants, in just his trousers before crawling into bed next to me, spooning my body with his. He kisses my neck softly, running his hand from my calves to my thighs, tracing his fingers gently along my skin. Then he wraps his arms around my body and pulls me into him, nuzzling his lips into my neck. I let out a soft moan at the touch, closing my eyes and letting myself fall asleep.