confrontation

for the last few months i've been really focused on my music and college. and nate on the other hand hasn't been around anywhere. something about the captain. i don't want him to feel like i should be his number one priority which i'm definitely not, and don't expect to be. but lily wanted me to make eric's birthday cake for his eighteenth! lily said a two layered cake with whatever. yay! i like being able to bake whatever. also besides the fact eric is most literally my most favorite person in the whole world, i have to make this cake perfect. so i'm going to do a blue funfetti with buttercream icing. she also wanted me to make other desserts of my choice.  i made two pans filled with white funfetti cake mix and put it into the oven. then i started on the funfetti whoopie pies. i started with a medium bowl, then whisked together the flour, baking soda, and salt until they were combined. then i finsided the pies, and then i got the cake out and started decorating. then it was time to go to eric's.  outfit for eric's party: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/662944007665018551/.     i kind of dressed for nate but when i saw him i definitely took that back.   because chuck told me he was probably in bed with this girl named raina.