part two: the wild brunch

the next week i got a text. "hey you." it said. "who is this?" i asked. "blair." it said. "oh hey." i replied. i don't know how she got my number, but i didn't want to ask. i don't know why. "there's this brunch tomorrow you should totally come. i'll introduce you to everyone." she offered. "oh is it bart bass's?" i asked. "yeah. how did you know?" she asked. "oh my parents are friends with him." i replied. "oh. so i'll see you there?" she asked. "yeah, def." i replied. "okay xx." she replied. the next day i got up and put on this dress (https://www.pinterest.com/pin/693554411374562301/) i just wore my hair down with platform supergas. i got to brunch, and blair came up to me and said, "omg hey!" "hi!" i replied. "oh these are my parents!" i added. "oh hi nice to meet you!" blair said. "you too what's your name?" my dad asked. "blair waldorf." blair replied. "oh! your mother did my wedding dress! she's a dear friend of mine!" my mom exclaimed. "who?" my dad questioned. "eleanor waldorf!" my mom replied. "oh! how's your dad?" my dad asked. then eleanor came up to us, and said, "sage? bear?" "eleanor! this is our daughter, aspen!" my mom replied. "awe it's lovely to meet you." mrs. waldorf said. "you too, mrs. waldorf." i replied. "oh please call me eleanor!" eleanor replied. "okay mom i'm going to take aspen now." blair said, strapping her arm to my arm, and dragging me away. "so were going to get food first and then sit down." blair demanded. "okay." i replied. we went over to the buffet, and i grabbed avocado toast, and coffee. we walked over to the table with three boys. "okay so guys this is aspen! aspen this is nate, my boyfriend, chase, and chuck." blair said. "hi!" i said, i sat down next to blair and chase i think. "so where are you from?" nate asked. "palm beach." i replied. "so are you like insanely loaded?"  chuck asked. "uh." i replied. "i'm kidding. everyone here is insanely loaded." chuck added. "what is serena doing here?" blair said. "hey that's the kid who punched me!" chuck said. blair and chuck both stood up. "shit's about to go down." nate and chase said. "you guys look funny. you look like your going to the sixth grade formal." i said. "i already know i'm going to like you." nate said. "your eyes are really pretty." i said to nate. "i always wished i had blue eyes." i added. "you look like a deer with your eyes." nate said. "ew." i said, taking a sip of my coffee. i looked over at blair and a blonde girl. "what's going on there?" i asked. "you really are new." chase said. "well i need another coffee, can i get you guys anything?" i offered. they shook they're heads, so i walked away. i filled up my coffee, and i heard blair say something about serena and nate. so when i got back to the table i said, "hey nate, blair is upset over something about you and this girl serena... maybe you should go check it out." "i'll stay here." nate said. "okay, you do you." i said, taking a sip of my coffee. "you a coffee addict?" chase asked. "how could you tell?" i asked. "i gotta go." nate said, leaving. "that leaves two." chases said. nate, serena, chuck, blair, and dan i think he's name is, were all in a circle. i walked up to blair and said, "i'm going to get going, i'll see you at school." "no. your gonna stay, i'll take you back to my place. i just want to here what you shouldn't do or be like. here's serena for example." blair snapped. "uh ok. now what is going on here?" dan asked. "we were just getting into that." blair said. "blair please. don't do this." serena begged. "sorry. oh do you want to tell him?" blair asked. i took a sip of my coffee and nate smiled at me. "i'll tell him." chuck offered. "you know?" blair and nate asked. "i know everything." chuck said. i let out a laugh. "okay new girl." chuck said. "and apparently i know nothing." dan said. "no offense, but dan you're trying too hard." i said. "see." chuck added. "look dan, it was a long time ago, and i regret it." serena said. "look serena, stop trying to pretend your a good girl. so you slept with your best friend's boyfriend. i kind of admire you for it." chuck said.  "is that true?" dan asked. "stop acting like you give to shits. we can all see your obsessed with serena." i said. "i really like this new girl!" chuck exclaimed. "well and then she ran away and lied about it. i just thought you should know before you fall head over heels for your perfect girl and her perfect world, and get left alone with nobody but your cabbage patch kid ." blair added. "cabbage patch?" nate and i asked. "did you talk to my sister?" dan asked. "ah yes, little jenny. i do believe her and i have some unfinished business. " chuck said. "you stay away from her." dan demanded. "so little. so many sluts to defend." chuck said. dan pushed chuck into a table. "it's fine. it's fine. everyone can stop looking. he's a jerk." dan said. i laughed and said, "it's also his dad's brunch." "but it's also his dad's lunch and i'm leaving." dan said walking out. "i'll go with you." serena said. "i actually rather you not." dan said. "hope your happy." nate said to blair. "not even close." blair replied, walking away. "why?" i asked, following blair.