˙𝓐𝓷𝓽𝓲-𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓸˙ Mischa and Noel

yes they Taylor Swift song. They also never died in this. It's also kind of like Midnights. like the whole album

Noel and Mischa are on a couples trip to Ukraine and Mischa sees Talia. Noel then tries to get Mischa's attention and Mischa doesn't like that. Noel just wants to be with Mischa.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"This where I used to live." Mischa said pointing out an old apartment building before running into a girl. "I'm so sorry!" The girl had said as Misha helped her up. "Talia?" "Mischa?" They hugged each other tightly. "TALIA!" He spun her around and kissed her. "I've been waiting for you." Talia said and they grasped hands. Noel stood there awkwardly and felt jealous. He wished he was Talia. He wished he was as perfect as her. "Mischa?" Noel said as Mischa kept talking. "Mischa?" Noel repeated. "What Gruber?" Mischa said a bit annoyed. "We should probably get going. It's getting kind of late." Noel said grabbing Mischa's hand. "
Mischa pulled away. "Talia will stay at hotel with us." Noel was on the verge of tears now. not sad but angry tears. "Okay. I'm going for a walk but you guys can head back." Noel said walking away, tears streaming down his face. He began to run towards the river.

He made it to a river and started throwing rocks in out of anger. He cried harder and harder before noticing his friendship bracelet. Him and Mischa made them together. He ripped it off and threw it in the water. He started at the sun as it set before going back. He walked back slowly hoping Mischa would come back for him.

click The door unlocked and Noel walked in. "Hi I'm back." Noel said sitting on the couch next to Mischa and Talia. "Gruber go. We're having alone time. You're such a problem." Mischa stated as he held Talia closer. "Oh I'm sorry. I'll go to bed." Noel got up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. While he did he refused to look on the mirror. "Good night" Noel said as Mischa ignored him.

"Why would you do that!?" "It was mistake!" "You're mistake!" Noel woke up to Noel and Talia fighting. "What's wrong?" Noel said walking over to them. Talia pushed Noel away before trying to kiss Mischa. Mischa pushed her away and went to Noel. "I am so sorry Noel Gruber!" Misha had tears in his eyes and pulled Noel into a hug. "Talia. Leave." "But-" "Go."

"Your bracelet?" Misha looked at Noel's wrist. "Oh yeah.." Mischa looked worried. "What happen?" Mischa said pulling Noel in for a hug. "Well when I went away i threw it into the rivers I was just so upset you loved Talia more then me. Maybe I'm the problem.." They both began to cry an bit before Mischa got up and got something from his bag. "What's that?" Noel said wiping his tears. "Bracelet box. I have this for emergency. This emergency." Mischa started to make a new bracelet while Noel laughed.

"Here." Mischa handed him the new bracelet. "It's even better than the old one." Noel went in for a hug before Mischa pulled him in for a kiss instead. "I love you Noel Gruber." "For real? Like you love me?" Noel said looking into his eyes. "for reals." They kissed again and eventually fell asleep together

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

told one of the guys i like i liked him. turns out he's dating someone. anyway i still have a chance with the other guy i like. i sound like a dick saying that i'm sorry🥲

also i finished this on Halloween so happy halloween!! 🎃