𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻//Noel x Mischa

Yes. It's the Ariana Song. But some cute little fluff (slight angst but nothing major) between my boys. also the song has nothing to do with the story. it's more like 'Don't Delete The Kisses' by Wolf Alice.

This is the Mischa from the more popular version cause i still have to watch the one with the other mischa and ricky.

GRAB YOUR DICKS IF YOUR EXCITED ABT THIS😵‍💫😵‍💫

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"You're home early." Noel said in a sweet voice as he walked over to his boyfriend. "Liquor store was closed today." He said with much disappointment in his voice. "Well don't be down lover boy. I had plans for us anyway." Noel grabbed his boyfriends hand and started walking to their room. "A surprise? Did that little orphan brat set this up?" Mischa said as he stood in-front of the closed door. "No I dad love. now come in." He opened the door to see a nicely made bed, both their favorite snacks and drinks, and a movie ready to be played. Noel sat down on the bed, taking his shoes off before putting his feet up. "Noel... this is perfect." Mischa ran over and tacked Noel on the bed covering him in hugs and kisses. "I love you lover boy~" "I love you too Noel" "I just thought this would be a nice last night together before getting married." Noel said as Mischa kissed him.

They were half way through watching 'Edward Scissor Hands' when Noel spoke up. "Mischa?" He looked up at his boyfriend crying. "Noel!? You are weeping. What's wrong!?" Mischa got on his knees and pulled Noel into his lap. "This movie is so sad. Why does everyone hate Edward!?" Noel was a very emotional person, even in the afterlife. "Oh thank the god you're fine." Mischa kissed him on the forehead before wrapping a soft blanket around the both of them. "I love you mine sunshine." "Well that's a new one. I love you too." Noel giggled at the new name before snuggling under the blankets and cuddling up to Mischa's chest. Before long the movie ended and they both fell asleep just before the ending.

The next morning they woke up entangled in each other's arms. Mischa had woken up first. "Good Morning Love." He whispered and he played his Noel's hair. Noel cuddles up to him and smiled. "That is so freaking cute Noel." He whispered through his thick accent. Noel began to move around more and wake up. "Hello" he gave an adoring smile before kissing Mischa.

They got up eventually and started to get ready. "Busy day for you guys." Ricky said going into their house with some food. "Ricky!" Mischa walked over taking the food and hugging him. "Oh hi dear!" Noel yelled from the other room. "Noel is ironing his shirt again. he's so passionate about this." Mischa said as he sat at the counter with Ricky. "Ocean and Constance are setting up at the venue right now while Jane is picking ip the rest of the food and the cake." Ricky said setting his crutches against the counter.

"Mischa!!" Noel yelled as Mischa ran toward him. "What!? What is happed!?" "I can't find my tie!" "Oh babe come here." Mischa hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead. "It will all be okay. You can barrow one of mine if you want. It can be like a.. a gift!" Noel giggled as he laced their fingers together.

Time Skip

"I do."
"I do."
"You may now kiss the groom." Mischa picked up Noel and kissed him before running out to celebrate with the rest of their friends.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

God this is so bad but oh well. i just wanted to get something out there. I'm having a shitty night so i wrote a shitty story. but for those who care this guy i like was making fun of me for one of my hobbies. i just feel bad now.