𖦹𝓜𝓐𝓝𝓘𝓐𝓒𖦹 // Noel x Mischa

SLIGHT NSFW (not in detail) this was really out of my comfort zone but a request is a request. if you have one message me on here or comment <3 sorry my writing isn't great in this. i've been writing late at night without my glasses on 🫶

"Talia! I'm home my love~" a voice called as a boy walking into his apartment. His name was Mischa. He lived in the apartment across the hall. He was my ex. I say was. You'll find out why soon.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Mischa it's our song!" Noel stood up pulling Mischa by the arm. "Come on let's dance" Noel insisted as Mischa looked off into the distance at the exchange student, Talia. "I'll be back in a minute." Mischa said through his accent. "Oh okay! Ill be here!" Noel sat down. Spending his senior prom alone because his boyfriend wants to avoid him to talk the the new girl. "What does she have that i don't?" He said to himself before breaking out of his haze to see them holding hands and leaving together. Noel decided to follow them.

"Mischa!" a female voice whisper yelled along with the sound of feet running down the hallway. Noel followed behind carefully as to not be noticed. "Shhh Talia!" He whisper yelled back before turning a corner with her. Noel peeked over and began to sob. He caught them making out. "WHY? Why would you do this to me? It's over!" Noel ran out and got into his car as fast as possible. "Noel it's not-" he was cut off by Noel's car driving past him.

Two years later they ended up becoming across the hall neighbors in an apartment complex in New York. What a coincidence.

"Hmmm..." Noel hummed as he watered his plants on the balcony. He looked down to see a moving van and a familiar couple. Noel walked towards his door and walked down the stairs. "Hey! Who's the new couple?" He asked one of his neighbors. "I don't know but they're in room 207. Hey that's across the hall from you ain't it?" They both laughed awkwardly before Noel went back to his room and worked on a crocheted scarf for his new neighbors.

The day prior Noel went to say hi to the new neighbors with a gift bag with the scarf. *knock knock* "Hello?" a female with a thick Ukrainian accent opened the door with barely anything on. "Wait don't tell me? Babe! Come here!" Noel felt so ashamed already. A tall Ukrainian man came out in just boxers and a chain on his neck. "Noel Gruber..? Give me a minute." He slammed the door. Noel grabbed a pen from his apartment and a pad of paper and wrong down a letter:

"Dear Mischa and Talia,

Yes it is in fact me, Noel Gruber. I live across the hall from you guys. My number is
***-***-****. Give me a call if you need anything. I made this as a welcoming gift. I hope you like it.

Welcome,
Noel Gruber"

He left the gift at the door and went to his room. He heard a knock on his door a few hours later. "Noel? We need to talk about this Noel!" A loud banging was heard on the door. "What?" Noel opened the door wearing a very loose satin black dress with a red cover up robe. "Gruber..." Mischa kept staring at him. "Go on?" Noel stated. "Can I come in?" Mischa said as there was a surprise looking right at Noel. "come in~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're so good Noel.." Mischa said catching his breath. "What's Talia going to think?" Noel asked while tracing lines on the boys chest with his fingers. "I'm leaving here for you Noel. I regret everything. I want you and only you Noel." Noel smiled. His plan was going perfectly. "round two?" Noel asked suddenly.

i might do a part two or leave this here 🙃 i'll try doing weekly updates