⟬𝓘𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮⟭ Ricky Potts x Penny Lamb

I need to stop writing these two but i love them so much. Ricky >>>>

they are all close and grown up and it's if the accident didn't happen. Ricky can speak though. ik taking away from his character isn't good but it's necessary for this speech he makes. i promise i won't pull the i have a disability so i can do this shit card.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"what if it's not meant to be between us!?" Ricky frantically hobbled around Noel and Mischa's kitchen. "Hunny, I'm sure you guys are perfect for each other." Noel said encouragingly. "Even if not, you have all the bitches in the world to go after." Mischa said while Noel looked away from him. "Sweetheart, we love you and I am 1000% sure she loves you enough to get married. And plus that ring is gorgeous nobody can say no to a diamond that big." "Thank you guys." Ricky began to tear up as they ran in to hug him.

"Ricky!?" The door slammed shut and the short ginger by the name of Ocean ran in. "Ricky! Penny is waiting for you! it's now or never big guy let's go!" Ocean began to push Ricky while Noel yelled at her not to.

He made it out the door and met up with Penny. they got in the car and drove for about 35 minutes before getting out at a beautiful park. "What did you pack for this weeks dinner?" They had weekly dinners here. a romantic picnic under the trees on a checkered blanket. "I made fruit salad, sandwiches, pepperoni with crackers and cheese, and a bottle of champagne." Ricky replied. "Oh yeah!" Penny giggled and kissed him. "before we eat can we walk for a bit? I need a good stretch." He said trying to cover up his plan.

"It's a bit chilly tonight" Penny said as a yellow leaf fell to the ground. "Here take my sweater." Ricky passed it to her. "Aww thank you love!" She began to put it on when Ricky pulled out the stone. "Penny?" "Ye- oh my goodness.." She began to tear up. "I know this isn't what you expected from a proposal. Down on one knee, fancy dinner, but I can't do that so instead I bought you the ring you wanted. I also made up reservations for dinner next week at your favorite. Besides that. Penny, I've loved you since the first time I laid my eyes on you. I love you. And with that, will you marry me?" "Ricky.. of course." She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

FINALLY PUT OUT ANOTHER SHITTY CHAPTER