Pokémon: The Arceus Chronicles 2

Start from the beginning

Ash: Dawn and I have had lots of adventures in Sinnoh before. Along with the lake guardians we helped to save Dialga and Palkia (flash back to that very moment)

(Y/N): no way.

Goh: what? That's amazing!

Dawn: I think that arceus and the fire was a message (picks up the injured chingling) we have to find out what it could mean, let's go to the Pokémon centre. 

(We cut back to team Galactic)

Jupiter: all hyper vibration activity, it's been stabilised.

Charon: our operation can start soon, in approximately a few hours at about 1800 hours.

Mars: Saturn now.

Saturn: (nods as he speaks into a device) attention everyone (we seem he's speaking through a communicator to send the message to all the galactic grunts) it's finally time to put our plan into action. As rulers of the new world we will bring master Cyrus back. (We see Saturn is looking at a picture/portrait of Cyrus) 

Narrator: team galactic. Dedicated to building a new world where war does not exist but their plan would destroy the world as we know it. Their leader was charismatic but behind that facade was a burning ambition caused him to summon the legendary Pokémon Dialga and palkia and use them to open a gate in the space time continuum. Ash, his friends and the lake guardians stopped the plan but Cyrus left his team behind and vanished through the gate.

(Narration over)

Saturn: now we have heatran's power our preparations are complete. Soon we will open the gate in space time. This is it, the first step in the construction of the new world! We start at 1800 hours, everyone standby!

Grunts: yes sir!

(We cut to the Pokémon centre as chingling is being treated)

Reporter: eye witness reports of unusual activity have all involved all Pokémon who live on mt coronet. Some people are wondering if there's a connection between this activity and the deviations in the magnetic field near mt coronet several hours ago.

(We see a doctor come back with chingling, a familiar face)

???: Chingling is all better now.

Ash/Goh/Dawn/(Y/N): huh?

(They all turn as we see the doctor is none other than Brock)

Ash/Dawn: Brock!

Brock: now what are the odds all 3 of us would end up here together at the exact same time. (We see he has a Blissey with him now)

(Both Ash and Dawn start talking at the same time and it's hard to make hear of what they're saying)

Brock: one at a time. How am I suppose to understand any of this with you both talking at once.

Goh: it's nice to meet you! My name is Goh!

(Y/N): and I'm (Y/N).

Brock: hey you have the same name as another friend I know. Nice to meet you, I'm Brock. Ash and I travelled together for a long time.

Goh: Ash told us about it. First a gym leader, then a breeder now a Pokémon doctor in training.

Ash: I've been travelling around with (Y/N) and Goh for a while now. (Sees Blissey) Brock, is that your Blissey?

Brock: yeah. It evolved from happiny to chansey and now it's my indispensable assistant. (We see Croagunk pop out it's pokeball also wearing a little hat) as is Croagunk.

(Suddenly (Y/N)'s toxicroak pops out it's pokeball and it and Croagunk have an intense stare down before them fist bumping as they sigh in relief)

Dawn: long time no see Croagunk. (Croagunk looks away)