𝙉𝙤𝙬, 𝙔/𝙉

Start from the beginning

One of her hands goes up and her index finger starts to run down my right leg, My skin bristles at her touch.

"I affected you that much that just touching your skin gives you chills?" Natasha teases me, "On your knees."

"But-" she cuts me off before I can say another word.

"Now, Y/N." I fall in front of her, my skirt rising a little too high, revealing my black lace underwear. I put my hands on my thighs and wait for her next command.

Her index finger runs over my jaw, while with her other hand she takes the landline phone and dials an internal number that I can't see which it is.

"Eve, tell Wanda I'm going to need Y/N for a few minutes and then I'll send her, thanks."

Her hand continues caressing my face, I enjoy her touch, very soft and calm until her hand goes down my neck and squeezes it without hesitation.

"If I find out that it's Wanda you're trying to impress, I'm going to fuck you so hard until you can't walk again, do you understand me?" more pressure on my neck makes me nod.

Her green eyes are darker, her pupils dilate seeing me at her mercy, she is enjoying it as much as I am.

She releases her grip and her fingers go to my mouth, "open" I part my lips and two of her fingers enter me, I begin to suck them with devotion, trying to maintain eye contact.

Natasha lets out a sigh as she feels my tongue from side to side in my mouth, her fingertips touch the back of my throat and my gag reflexes kick in.

"We're going to have to work on this more," she does it again, I choked on my own saliva and she takes her fingers out of my mouth "come here."

She taps her thighs so that I sit on her lap, I get up from the floor and sit on top of her with my back to her, a shiver runs through my body when I feel something that shouldn't be there.

"Do you know why we should work more on your gag reflexes, little girl?" Natasha takes my hips, starting to move them on her lap, a moan escapes from my throat as I continue feeling a lump collide with my center.

"Why, Miss Romanoff?" I say between sighs since she presses me harder against her.

"Because the next thing that is going to enter in that little mouth of yours is my strap." My breath catches in my throat, now I know what I'm feeling under me.

Natasha starts to leave wet kisses on my neck, sucks on my skin, bites me and licks it to ease the pain. One of her hands that was on my hip moves to touch my inner thigh, I open my legs instinctively.

"Look at you, such a desperate slut for my touch, aren't you?" I can only nod trying to slam my hips harder against her, "Get up, behave yourself and come back at six when everyone is gone."

She stops my movements and with her hands she lifts me off her lap, I'm even more frustrated, but I nod and go back to Miss Maximoff's office.

In the elevator mirror I arrange my clothes and my hair, my arousal wetting my panties, they are completely ruined.

I walk into Wanda's office and she looks up to see me, an angry look is on her face, her brows furrowing at me.

"What's wrong, Miss Maximoff?" I look at my clothes and straighten my skirt, everything is in order.

She starts to walk up to me, her face tightens, she bites her tongue into her mouth and when she gets in front of me, her hand grabs my chin and lifts it up, pulling my head to the side.

"You didn't have that this morning, Y/N." her voice is hard, she's angry, her grip on my chin is getting stronger.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Miss Maximoff."

Her eyes end up completely darkening, I'm screwed.

"Don't play fucking innocent with me, did she touch you?" she lets go of my chin and starts walking backing me up, "Speak, now Y/N."

"No." my legs crash against the sofa, I fall sitting on it with Wanda climbing on my lap. My breaths hitch, her hand grabs my neck again, the same thing Natasha did minutes before.

"Don't you dare lie to me. You really thought that I don't know that she also has you trapped in a little game?" oh god now i'm really screwed.

"I-I" not a word comes out of my mouth. Wanda gets up from my lap, she rests her arms on each side of my head, one of her knees is positioned between my thighs, she doesn't get to touch me, not yet.

"Now you can't talk?" She looks at me, I feel her eyes as if she is reading even the darkest of my thoughts.

"Sorry, Wan-" She lets go of my neck to tug on my hair, forcing a moan from my lips.

"Again" she leans into me, her face and mine millimeters apart, I feel her hot breath crashing against me.

"Sorry, Miss Maximoff" I repeat again.

She presses her knee against my core, a muffled moan comes from me, she starts to bucking it, I want to move, I want more.

"I think the rules of our game change now, Y/N." I stare at her, her eyes fulls of lust.

"What?" her knee pressing harder.

"If she touches," Wanda leans her head to my ear "so do I." she whispered with a hot breath, the air is tense.

A/N: Hellooo, I leave this and take it how you want it. If I'm frustrated you too. Sorry

What do you think? More sexual tension? More Wanda or more Natasha?

I didn't put the case of Sarah's rn cause I don't wanna put something delicate with smut lol.

Last night I went to a Halloween party dressed as Wanda and people LOVE IT. That's it, I'm gonna try update later :) ily guys <3