Lesson 5 : Do not touch UK's little sister!

Author POV

Briar is very excited today why? you ask , well if you didn't know Briar was recently poisoned but of course since she is a nation it did not kill her but and about the person tried to poison her well... Lets just say him and Belle had a little 'chat'. But despite this Briar still thinks that everybody is a good person like her friend Soviet who still hasn't woken up from his coma..."Hey... Sovi I miss you... WAKE UP PLEASE!" Briar yells out of desperation , but despite her efforts to wake her friend up Soviet still lays there sleeping peacefully... Briar stayed so late that they had to convince her that Soviet would soon wake up , so with a heavy heart Briar left got to her palace far away from everything that's happening in the world and when she was walking around her palace for a stroll out of nowhere a hand goes over her mouth. TW: R@pe! , when Briar woke up she felt that her hands where tied and so where her feet she tried to talk but... all that came out was muffled noises and then she felt someone that she couldn't see since her eyes where covered , but what really got her is when she felt something go in her , and then it came out and it repeated that pattern, over , and over and it didn't matter how much Briar screamed or cried. Finally the person stopped but not before Briar felt a weird liquid inside of her and then the person left. And poor Briar was left there all alone......