1

HELLO HELLO EVERYONEEEEEEE

HOW ARE YALL?

I got this idea randomly ...

anyways

Merman og ! Cale, Modern setting, Inspired by Orenchi no furo Jijou. 

Alberu x Cale 

Orenchi no furo Jijou is a short anime, 12 episodes that last 4 minutes. It's about someone who takes cares of a merman in a bathtub. 

The lore over this is basically inspired by Orenchi no furo Jijou, an anime of 12 episodes that are 4 minutes long and a manhwa named Merman's affair. 

That's the shortest summary i can give you all.

Anyways, Cale summary! : 

This can't be real, right? Alberu wasn't halucinating at all? He totally wasn't hallucinating of a beautiful, red haired merman lying in his bathtub while wiggling his tail, right? Haa... He couldn't believe it but, he pinched himself twice, so it's definitely not a dream nor a hallucination. 

....

" Welcome back, Young Master Alberu. " A soft voice was heard, the sound of the was located in the bathroom. it was a red haired man, with crimson red hair, a beautiful face that would fit perfectly for a model and a slim body that is in that particular bathtub.

The only thing is, the naked man in the bathroom was a merman.

A beautiful, long red tail that is wiggling every now and then. 

The man had a calming expression on his face, he greeted Alberu with softness and warmness, with care and welcoming. His Tail wiggling in front of him as if bored and his face pluckered in a book that Alberu had given the merman.

Alberu looked towards the bathroom and entered it,

" Good Afternoon, Cale. " Alberu walked towards the bathtub, sitting on a chair he'd had near the bathtub.

Ever since this particular merman came into his life, he'd gotten the duty to take care of him, well, what was he supposed to do? Leave the beautiful merman dying by shore? 

Alberu would lie if he hadn't mistaken the merman as a woman before ... 

The merman already had long, soft hair that is lengthted to his hips. 
The merman let's Alberu combs his hair and sometimes even style it, ever since he moved in with Alberu, they grew closer to each other.

" How was school, still having girls up your tail? " Cale smirked and flapped his tail a few times, splashing the warm water he'd been in on Alberu, of course, on purpose.
"Stop it, haaa... " Alberu said, annoyed at the fact he'd had to get wet right when he stooped a foot into the bathroom.
Well, quite obviously he would. A merman, a considered 'tale" is in his bathroom, that certain merman was a replica of him, yet so different at the same time.
When Alberu met the Merman, he looked so pitiful, so weak and damaged. He wasn't displaying much emotions due to the lack of trust he held in Alberu, and that was justified, as humans were known to he cruel to the mermaids that existed a few centuries ago.

It took quite some time for Alberu to earn the trust of the crimson haired merman, the merman would often ignore him, glare at him and look at him as if he was crazy. By crazy, Alberu thinks it has something to do with the merman's past. The merman did all that due to Alberu being a human, of course, mermaids and their race would find humans hard to trust and mercilessness. 

As for the history between the two races, there is only terror and war between the two races. In History, it was implied that it all started with humans killing mermaids, mostly children and weaker mermaids in general, without mercy. Even once, humans and mermaids have went into war, with the mermaids winning, but at what cost? The ocean that was once filled with Sirens and Mermaids, was now known as a lonely ocean, no living soul in it. Of course, that is due to the mermaids completely going away, as for the humans not attack them anymore. But, that didn't seem to work, too.