𝟏| 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

CHAPTER ONE:

FIRST MEETING

THE RUMBLE OF thunder echoed throughout the city of San Francisco as the pounding of rain hit on the windows of the many houses, apartments and many other buildings that could be seen in the big city

THE RUMBLE OF thunder echoed throughout the city of San Francisco as the pounding of rain hit on the windows of the many houses, apartments and many other buildings that could be seen in the big city. The occasional flash of lightning added to the echoing thunder as the storm continued to get bigger and bigger each second that passed. The street lights were on, letting the civilians driving and walking with their umbrellas tight in their grips and over their heads.

The sound of splashes adding to the rain pouring down harder and harder as the tires of the many vehicles driving by every few minutes or so hit the deep puddle that had been created on the concrete roads, the water splashing citizens walking along the sidewalk.

The night sky was up, the clouds that blended in with the darkness covering up the shiny, bright silver moon that was high in the sky and above the many civilians of San Francisco. Lights could be seen through the many windows of the houses on one certain street of the large city full of people and different types of animals.

Some people still found themselves awake, the curtains making it blurry enough so people from outside couldn't see through the glass well. Near the end of the street, the Pym residence stood underneath the rain like the many other houses beside it, the lights of the certain doctor's house off, unlike their neighbors houses, showing that most of the civilians inside were asleep during the rainstorm.

However, in one room in particular, a little girl could be seen laying in a bed, her body moving around as she tried to sleep through the storm. But when thunder rumble loudly, the nine year old, Y/n Van Dyne, opened her eyes wide as she now stared up at the ceiling of her mother's old bedroom in her grandfather's house.

Moving her head, her sleepy e/c eyes looked around at the room she had been sleeping in for the past week, considering the house she lived in with her mother was getting renovated and they had no other place to stay except for her grandfather's.

The room was dark, like every other room in the house, the only light being the bit of light from outside as that and the occasional flash of lightning shined through the glass windows. The sound of a door slamming shut had the girl sitting up on her elbows, head snapping to the door of her room, just hoping that her grandfather was home since he hadn't been when her mother tucked her into bed. The sound of footsteps, followed by voices filled her ears.

Curious as to who was talking and what they were talking about, Y/n flips the covers off of her, letting her little bare feet touch the wooden floor, feeling a shiver go through her that she was now out of bed and not under the covers. The storm was loud that the people talking outside didn't hear the creak of her door opening as she slowly stepped outside of the old bedroom, leaving it open while she ventured further.