Ch. 10

"YES STELLA!" Stokes growled as he squished Pringles.

"Oof Pringles a-are you alright?" Tami asked trying not to laugh as she went to get an icepack.

"Y-yes love but of course, we need to check on Octavia she seemed upset...." Pringles muttered.

"Oh yes, I 'll go you just sit here." Tami offered as she went upstairs and saw Via jumping out of a bedroom window.

"OCTAVIA PLEASE BE CARE- OH MY ARE YOU ALRIGHT??" Tami asked as she ran to the window and saw Via running away with a backpack. 

"Damn it! I have to warn Stolas! " Tami panicked and tried opening the door and remembered it locks from the outside.

"Shit! HELP HELP! " Tami yells as she bangs the door.

-Meanwhile-

"Pringles? Do you know where Tami is? I haven't seen her..." Lydia asked concerned as she loads more items onto the moving van.

"I'm not sure... I'll check in 10 minutes. " Pringles answered applying an ice pack to his eye.

"Sounds good then I'll finish up here and get started on the bedrooms," Lydia replied loading 3 boxes into the moving van.

-30 minutes later-

"Oh hi, Blitz is there- what happened? She WHAT? BLI- UGH" Stolas yelled as she teleported to hell knows where.

"Shit we forgot about Tami ill go check pringles you make sure that eye of yours is good alright?" Lydia let out as she ran inside and heard soft banging in a bedroom.

"Tami? What- why- " Lydia asked before Tami yelled.

"OCTAVIA SHE-SHE RAN AWAY WE HAVE TO FIND HER-WE HAVE TO TELL STOLAS"  Tami yelled panicking.

"But Stolas- ohhhh that was what that call was for! Don't worry it's been taken care of let's finish packing everything onto the moving van and clean the rooms." Lydia ordered.

-5 hours later-

"Oh, y-you finished? Uhm well, thank you. You may all have tomorrow off I won't be doing much." Stolas stuttered as he put Octavia to bed.

"Alright good work everyone and good night" Lydia announced as she patted the maids and butlers on the back.

-ring ring ring-

"I'll get it you all just go to sleep," Lydia told everyone as they went to bed.

"Hello? Oh, it's you what is it? Stella, it's 10pm I'm sleepy from working what? Fine tomorrow at 10 am sounds good but if your late then I'm leaving" Lydia asserted as she hung up the phone.