Chapter 1

After Eli has turned off his humanity, it has now come to the next morning.

At Melissa's house, the cops knock on her door. Melissa opens it looking confused to see them.

"Is everything okay officers?" She asks.

"Are you Scott McCall's mother?"

"Yes."

"Your son is in the Hospital, due to serious injuries."

"What Hospital?"

"Hill Valley, ma'am."

Hill Valley Hospital.

Melissa runs in Scott's room to see him lying in bed in a coma. She run to his side holding his hand checking on his vitals, and his pulse.

"We already told the other what had happened so maybe he can fill you in on what happened." The nurse tells her.

Melissa looks at the nurse.

"Told who?"

The other comes in.

"Rafael?"

"Hey, Melissa." He greets.

A couple hours later.

Melissa's House.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Melissa asks.

"I took a little break from the whole supernatural world and now I'm back. And I got high hopes for the kids." Mason says.

"What do you mean?" Melissa asks again.

"What happened with the fire at the memorial?" Mason asks. "I want to know more about it."

"It was a tragic accident. We lost Stiles and we almost lost Lydia too."

"How did the fire start?"

"Unknown." Melissa responds.

"You know, don't you?" Mason asks.

"I don't have time for this Mason, right now I need to go see my son."

"What happened to Scott?"

"I don't know, all I know is that he was beaten up badly and he isn't healing. Now excuse me." Melissa leaves.

Theo's House.

Mason is constantly knocking on the door. He's banging like crazy until Davina opens the door furiously.

"WHAT MASON?"

"Scott was beaten up pretty badly and I need your help to see what happened to him. I texted the others and they are on the way to hill valley now." Mason rambles.

Hill Valley.

Mason and Davina runs into Scott's room too see Scott laying in his bed with Liam, Hayden, and Gwen by him.

"Is he okay?" Davina asks.

"Only one way to find out." Liam says. "Davine, I know me and you haven't talked ever since our argument, but please help us figure out who did this too Scott."

Davina nods in agreement. "Hold hands."

Everyone gets in a circle holding hands hovering over Scott. Davina starts saying a spell as they all go in his mind.

Looking through the window, Rafael looks at what the others are doing. He's about to go in there until he gets stopped by Melissa.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" She asks.

"Whatever they are doing is wrong, and I am about to stop them." Rafael says.

"Mason told me what they are up to, it's completely safe."