★A Little Green - Sapnap

Start from the beginning

"I'm fine. It's just the lighting. Plus I had taco bell for lunch. I'm fine" I say softly and Karl scoffs.

"You look queasy. If you puke, maybe try make it off stream so you don't traumatise loads of people" Karl says and I groan.

"Okay, I'm like pre sickness nausea. My stomach has been rolling all day but it's fine. I can have it 24 hours before I get sick" I say with a tired sigh.

"Then let's do one last round and then you end and go rest with your head on a toilet seat" Punz jokes softly and I groan.

"Don't even. I slept in my bathroom last night. I didn't want George to hear me if I got sick" I say softly as I get ready to start the next round.

"Why not? You're roommates now" Foolish asks and I sigh.

"I dunno.. didn't wanna ruin his first few weeks you know.. he doesn't sleep too great at night and I didn't wanna wake him knowing he'd finally fell asleep" I say softly and Karl sighs.

"Call me. When you're having these episodes. I know what your brain does" Karl says and I hum.

"Actually. Chat I'm gonna end now cause it's gotten worse and I feel like I could cough and bring up my lunch.. bit gruesome. I'll see you.. for mcc I guess" I say before waving and quickly ending as my stomach bubbles uncomfortable.

"You feeling good?" Karl asks and I shake my head with a gulp. "Bathroom" he demands and I nod before getting up and leaving the room.

I'm barely over the toilet with the seat up before I'm gagging into the bowl. Taco bell really isn't pretty once it's been consumed and mostly digested.

"Sap?" George asks softly as he knocks on the door. I can only groan and gag, throwing up more and leaning my head further into the bowl. "I'm getting Dream, okay?" George says before walking away.

I choke on my spit, my stomach rolling as I stop to catch my breath. I hear the footsteps of Dream coming up the stairs and along the hall, followed by the unfamiliar ones of George.

"Sap, can I come in I've brought you some water and medicine to settle your stomach?" Dream asks softly and I hum, leaning my head on the cold porcelain.

"Su-ure" I say, my voice breaking as my throat burns.

The door clicks as the handle is turned and it squeaks open. George probably came up after hearing it slam which then alerted him to my hurling.

"Not feeling too good huh? Is this why you slept in your bathroom last night?" George asks softly and I nod with a look full of sorrow.

"Yeah.. okay, wash your mouth out then have a few sips of this" Dream says softly as he uncaps the bottle of water.

I groan, my stomach gurgling loudly.

"Taco bell is wrecking my gut.. I gotta shit" I say, wrapping an arm around my stomach.

"Can you wait long enough to take some medication or should we go set up the couch for a sick day?" Dream asks and I groan.

"Couch. Privacy please" I say and Dream hums, leaving the bottle of water on the sink before pulling George out of the bathroom.