She crossed her arms again, leaning against the table.

"Say it," she spoke, headstrong as ever. "I don't want to be anywhere near him, I can't stand the sight of what he's become. But if you command it-"

"I command it," he finally stated, his chin high. He hated when she did this, she knew he could not stand to give her orders and still, she made him.

She let out a deep sigh and let her arms fall to her side.

"Very well, then," she conceded. "I'll go get Sapphire ready. Hopefully Aegon still knows how to fly."

She stormed off and readied her dragon. The beast had proven battle proof, though still a dragon and capable of its own freewill, he listened to her and did as she bid him, when he agreed to it. The Blacks had more dragons than them but were still reluctant to use them, as opposed to the Greens.

Sunfyre and Sapphire were both in the nearby field, along with Dreamfyre and Vhagar. The others, still young, remained in the dragonpit for now. Tessarion, Daeron's, Shrykos and Morghul were the twins'. Daeron was to train them and would fly them once they were ready, which is originally why Aemond asked him to come back to King's Landing.

Rhea walked among them all, ready to leave, all she needed now was for Aegon to show up. Their bannermen busied themselves packing everything and there was an -almost- cheerful chatter going on in the field they had elected residence for the past few days. Aegon stumbled towards Rhea and caught himself on her as he tripped. He reeked of alcohol and sweat. The princess' lips turned into a disgusted grimace as she caught whiff of him, steadying him and then letting him go before she wiped her hands on her trousers.

"Are you drunk, Aegon?" She asked knowing the answer already.

"When am I not?" The King tried humour as a way to diffuse the tension he felt between the both of them but it earned him an angry scowl from the woman next to him. "Rhea?"

"Hmm?" She grunted.

"Can I fly with you on Sapphire's back?" He asked with a low voice, almost as if he feared anyone hearing him. Rhea's heart broke as she thought how he looked and sounded like Jaehaerys in that moment.

She shook her head bitterly.

"Do you not know how to fly any more? Or are you scared you'll fall off without anyone to catch you?" She spat at him, climbing on her blue dragon's back.

The King didn't reply, he just stood there looking bereft. He reached for the inside of his cloak, pulled out a flask and drank from it. Rhea gestured for him to climb behind her and he did, struggling to slide his leg on the other side of the saddle.

"You may climb with me, but your flask stays behind, Aegon. You stink," she ordered.

The King laughed and it surprised Rhea, she turned to look at him, her eyebrows raised. The King threw the flask on the floor and they took off.

"I could have your head for talking to me that way, I hope you know," he joked as he held on tight to her to prevent himself from falling.

She scoffed.

"Then do," she simply answered seriously.

The rest of the dragons followed Sapphire as he took off. Both Aegon and Rhea remained silent for the most part until the princess realised the King had fallen asleep. In order to scare him, she pulled on the reins on her saddle and Sapphire tilted on his side sharply. The King gasped as he woke up, his fingers digging into Rhea's side to prevent the fall he thought was happening.