two of them were just separated by a wall from the destination.

    Fortunately, the glass door is transparent, and Zero can still see things on the top floor.

    The top of the pyramid is not as pure and dead as imagined, and the top floor seems to be a zenith made of glass. The warm sunlight shines in, bright and full of light.

    Zero looked up at the little space exposed on the top floor, and wondered, could it be that the God of Machines is still an AI who pursues beauty?

    They waited for a while and no one else came up. Seeing the passage of time, Dong had given up thinking about the password.

    "Since we can't go up, let's go down."

    Zero didn't respond: go down?

    She soon knew what his solution was.

    Dong has found a window that opens to the outside, opened it, sat on the window frame and reached out to her with a smile.

    "You shouldn't be..."

    Zero's face turned pale, she took a deep breath, and then covered her mouth tightly.

    The next second, Dong already hugged her and fell backwards out of the window, and one jumped into the sky.

    The howling wind intertwined the clothes and hair of the two, and Zero buried his face in the man's neck, almost unable to breathe because of the weightlessness. But soon they went from falling to rising.

    The man's voice was light and light: "Look, we are over the pyramid."

    Zero carefully opened his eyes a little, their feet were hanging in the air, but their clothes were agitated by the wind.

    Sure enough, from a height, there is a small glass ceiling on the top floor of the Second Research Institute, and you can clearly see the situation below through the glass. But the surrounding ceiling was still ordinary, and they landed carefully, looking carefully through the glass.

    Rows of mainframe chassis are placed on a black iron frame, cold and ruthless. But the surroundings were suddenly filled with green plants, which were abrupt and out of place.

    Zero suppressed the doubts in his heart, and saw five people walking out of the room at this time, pushing a small cart with a group of red-colored mechanical bodies on it.

    They in turn separated the conduits and lines from the mechanical body and connected them to those mainframes. They didn't know what operations they were doing, but the division of labor was clear and orderly.

    "Is it a researcher?"

    Dong already shook his head, asked in a petty tone of voice.

    These people have no communication with each other, but every action is extremely tacit.

    When one of them turned around, Zero saw clearly that it turned out to be five robots.

    They are obviously more advanced than the mass-produced guard robots downstairs. Each has human-like facial features and looks different. There are men and women with different hairstyles.

    Some were wearing casual clothes, some were wearing suits, and one of them was even wearing a white coat.

    They gathered in one place, and the light from the central shadowless lamp illuminated the huge red mechanical body on the cart. The precise parts, wires and chips on it were intertwined, and they continued to emit flashes of breathing and breathing, as if they were made by machinery. brain.