Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Zero happily pushed open the door, but just as she stepped in, she froze in place.

    The four men stood face to face, none of them spoke, and none of them put their guns down.

    The air conditioner in the conference room was obviously not turned on, but the temperature was frighteningly low - I don't know how long this atmosphere lasted.

    This is, it's fighting again?

    She walked in cautiously: "What are you, what were you talking about?" Among the

    four, Dong was the first to regain his smile, and he waved to her: "Zero, come on, I made your favorite sweet and sour sauce. Meat."

    There was a huge food box on the table, he walked over with zero hesitation, and suddenly remembered something important.

    "Dongji... They know your identity?"

    The high priest of the villain force stood in the decent camp so blatantly, is it too wild?

    "Yeah, there's nothing to hide." Dong was full of indifference, he leaned on the back of the chair and bent down, grinning and scratching her nose, "But before that, I was just Zero's personal chef, responsible for taking care of your one. Three meals a day." In the

    next second, Mo Sang Wu slammed a punch on the wall, and a meandering crack appeared on the snow-white wall. The Tyrannosaurus President's eyes glowed with murderous light, and he could not wait to transform on the spot.

    Ling Gang's hand that was about to pick up the chopsticks froze in the air: ...

    But Dong was not afraid at all, he straightened up and rolled his eyes.

    "Zero, ignore them. Are you tired from training all morning? Eat it while it's hot."

    "Didn't you say you wanted something sweet last night? I prepared a sweet soup for you after dinner, stewed Sydney with rock sugar tremella, don't you like it? Do you like it?" The

    little girl's eyes glowed: "Wow—"

    Dong has lined up several food boxes and handed her the spoon: "Pears moisten your throat, so you won't get up in the middle of the night to drink water and kick your toes. "

    Zero was very moved: "It's delicious, thank you for the winter."

    An Ling, who would only blow up the kitchen, turned his head expressionlessly.

    Mo Sanwu, who only knew how to eat dry food for the army in his life, frowned.

    Only Herman had a sobbing expression on his face.

    His heart was broken. I thought that after Zero awakened, he was the first person to meet her, and he was the only one who had an intersection with her in the galaxy space, so he should have some advantages.

    But he didn't expect that not only did he have the protection of An Ling early on, but he also joined Mo Sangwu's guild and became his subordinate. Now he doesn't know where a high priest of the Church of Mechanicus appeared.

    The other party didn't say anything about the good dishes he made, and he even touched her residence and was suspected of living together?

    Thinking of this, Herman was about to cry.

    The mechanical housekeeper stepped forward and patted his back: "Master, take a deep breath."

    "Lawrence, shut up..."