ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I ignored it all and didn't question them. I minded my own business the entire time but this is getting out of hand. That my dad might be the leader of the Mafia.

As I approached them, my hand is pulled by somebody, I went back a few steps in surprise.

"Would you like to dance with me?" The strange man asked, again, without heeding to my response he dragged me to the center of the floor. Everyone else where there too, dancing with their respective partners to the classical music, which is kinda sombre in my opinion.

"I don't know how to dance," I say, trying to pry his hands away from my waist.

"It's okay, I'll guide you," He palliated and started the dance.

Why does he look so familiar? I saw him somewhere, I know it but where? The moment I saw him I felt a strange sense of uneasiness, just the same as back then.

"Don't you remember me?" He asked, a sly smile playing on his lips.

"Pardon?"

He then took his mask off. I shivered, no, no way. This isn't possible! My breathing quickened and I tried really hard to get away from him, I even stomped his feet but his grip is too strong.

"Let go of me," My lips trembled in a whisper, and my pupils dilated.

My palms started to sweat, and I crazily looked around for my family. I'd rather be with them than be with this murderer.

"If you're looking for your family, they went out for Business," He chuckled, and he gripped both of my arms and squeezed them tight.

"Let go of me right now, or I'm going to scream," I warned him

"The moment you do. I wouldn't hesitate to kill you right here and now," He pulled me close and whispered in my ear. My wrist is starting to hurt right now and I couldn't bear the pain anymore.

My heart is beating so fast, I could hear it going. I want to get away from him. I want to get away from his arms now!

"First is your mom, next is you," He smiled wickedly and then let go of me. I stepped back and then ran away from the main hall.

The moment I reached the washroom, I slid down the wall and tried to calm my heart. Tears welled up in my eyes and I started to sob quietly with my hand over my mouth.

The horrifying incident replayed in my head and I felt dreadful. Why is he still alive?

The sound of footsteps outside the door startled me, as I got up the door burst open and I saw Vincent. His perfectly sickened hair is in a mess now and I've never felt so thankful to see him now.

As he stepped forward to tell me something, I quickly go and hug him. I didn't let him go and bawled in his chest.

He didn't say anything and held me back, patting my back and kissing my forehead.

"Let's go home,"  He said, he took his phone out and dailed a number, he quickly whispered something to the person and cut the call. He held my hand tightly as we took another route to get to the entrance.

The valet saw us approaching and immediately bought the car. It's not the car we came in though. I didn't question him. He took the driver's seat and I sat in the front, I took some tissue paper and dabbed my nose.

As we drove through the city lights, I felt relieved to get away from that place. 

"So.." I turned to look at vincent.

"What happened?" He enquired, his brows knitted together,

I couldn't answer him right away, it was all too much for one night. I need rest.