Gohan: O-Oh wow! It's...a four star dragon, heart shaped too!

(YN): Yeah, wanted to be a bit creative....so you like it??

Gohan: Like it?? I love it! Thanks (Yn)!

(YN): Your welcome.

As Gohan and (YN) hold hands and looking at each other with a smile....(YN) again takes a deep breathe...and says...

(YN): Welp....let me just...

He then slowly lowers down and heat on one knee on the ground, holding Gohan's hand, and with him doing that, Gohan began to blush and to see what was he doing...

Gohan: (Y-YN)..!!?

(YN): Gohan...my first best friend, my partner, my girlfriend, and my literally soulmate....you know that you mean everything to me. you've always there for me, believed me, looked out for me...you made me feel special everyday, made my days-no! My life special just by being at my side, which is you of course...when I first met you, you gave me another life chance when you and eye met eye contact...and giving me another chance to redeem myself...that chance manage to make me get to know you a lot...and liking you, and everything about you...is why I fell in love with you. And...it's why I'd do anything for you. So, what why I'm here on my knee, to ask one really important question. So, your college journey has come to an end...and now, Gohan...would accept this Saiyan/androids offer to be his-

Suddenly....(YN) heard sniffs and a quiet sob, as he quickly looks up, and to see Gohan quietly crying and sobbing...and (YN) quickly getting up and panicking...

(YN): O-Oh crap baskets! Gohan! Are you okay?! D-Did I say something wro-

Gohan: YES!!!

Gohan quickly hugs him tightly and to sob and smile at the same time...

(YN): S-So-

Gohan: (YN)!! Are you kidding me?! A thousand-no!...a million times yes!!! I truly and really want to be your wife!

(YN) smiled joyfully as he and Gohan laugh togther and kiss...as (YN) picks her up and swings her around the living room....

Gohan: You know...besides the gift you gave me...this one...is the BEST gift you ever gave me!

(YN): I'm glad you like the gift.

The two hug and kiss again....and then, they heard crying outside...as ChiChi burst through the door crying and rushes to Gohan and (YN) and hugs them...

Gohan: M-Mom??!

ChiChi: IM SO PROUD OF YOU TWO!! You've come all the way long and now todays the day!! My sweet Gohan is getting married!

Goten: Yeah! Heh, sorry Gohan, but this was (YN)'s idea, and we wanted to see how it goes...and it went very well, Congratulations you two!

Gohan: Hehe, thanks again you guys...this means a lot to me. And (YN)...you mean a lot to me as well.

(YN) and Gohan smile as they feel even more happy...that the two will now be more than just a relationship...they wife now be wife and husband...
.
.
.
.
.
.

-DAYS LATER-

Some days later, thought those days actually, ChiChi, Bulma, 18 and Videl planned the weeding for (YN) and Gohan...they plan it to happen where ChiChi and Goku got married...and so they did....at the wedding day...all of Gohan and (YN)'s friends gathered togther, and to see Bride in a bride dress that ChiChi used back then, and (YN) wearing a black suit too with Piccolo being the right man hand for him and Videl being on Gohan's side as well....

Pastor: Do you (YN), take Gohan as your lovely and beloved wife?

(YN): I do!

Pastor: And so you Gohan, take (YN) as your beloved lovable husband?

Gohan: ...I surely do!

Pastor: And now I pronounce you husband and wife...you may kiss the bride!

Both rush to each other and to land a kiss, as everyone cheered for them, ChiChi in tears with her father, Goten and Trunks clapping togther, Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, Chiaotzu, Roshi, and Vegeta as well with Bulma and 18 alongside as well, Hercule and Buu, Piccolo, Dende, Yajirobe, Korin, and Popo too...and lastly....at the clouds, we see Goku, who then see his daughter and son in law married, as he smiles and tears up a bit seeing it happen and happy for them...alongside with King Kai...and his grandpa, Gohan!
.
.
.
.
After Gohan and (YN) officially married, they spent some quality together alongside with their friends as they ate together, drank and spent more time together.....after a while, it was now dawn, as (YN) and Gohan then make their way to their official home, as they said their goodbyes to their friends and will see them soon....they drove off as one happy married couple....later, they arrive to their new home as (YN) and Gohan exits the car and (YN) carrying Gohan on his arms...

Gohan: So this is the new home you got us?

(YN): Yup! Manage to save up a lot to buy one good decent house for us...and there's something I wanna show you inside.

With (YN) approaching to the house and opening the door with one hand while carrying Gohan, they where the house and to see how good the inside looks. He walks her to their room...and as he does...their room happens to have candles around the furniture, flowers pedals on the ground, and some that Is heart shaped on the bed...

Gohan: Oh wow! This looks...so lovely!

(YN): Glad you love it.

Gohan: Heh, of course I do.

The two approach to each other and to hug and kiss each other...as they do, Gohan slowly backs away...

Gohan: Hey, give me a sec, I'm gonna go...use it.

(YN): Oh okay, sure hehe...the bathroom is on your right when you leave this room.

Gohan: Okay, Gotcha.

As Gohan leaves the room to head over to the bathroom, (YN) then walks up to the mirror, and to take off the suit and shows only, and as he does, he go and grabs the bottle of champagne with two glass cups he's got for him and Gohan...

(YN): Hopefully todays night goes smooth~

Meanwhile with Gohan...she was in the bathroom, as she looks herself in the mirror...and somehow to began blushing, as she looks underneath her bride dress...she slowly began taking it off...as she does...underneath her dress was none other than a white lingerie, she blushes more as she looks at herself again, turns around and sees her behind...

Gohan: Well...I guess 18 has good taste with these kind of clothing....but...I have to make sure tonight goes really well....I don't wanna screw this up...it must be special...for him~

-⚠️WARNING⚠️-

The following upcoming chapter contains a lemon, readers has been advise!