Chp.15 Cell vs Trunks

-AUTHOR POV-

We then left off at Cell, when he humiliated Vegeta and taunted him the entire time, and to beat him down to a pulp, but soon to realize Trunks began powering up himself, and kept screaming...

Prefect Cell: Good lord , the lungs on that boy.

Trunks kept powering up, and his muscles slowly to grow bigger and bigger...

Krillin: Hey trunks, you alright? Done already??

Trunks: Right right, sorry! My power was rising and couldn't control it.

Krillin: Hey man no worries, so you're gonna go and kill Cell?

Trunks: Definitely.

Perfect Cell: You know if I had a watch on my wrist now, I'd be looking at it really coincidentally right now.

Trunks: Here Krillin, take this Senzu and give it to my dad.

Krillin: You sure you won't need it?

Trunks: No, this battle is over when it began.

Trunsk goes floating down to the ground and to stand face to face with Cell...

A.16: Trunks, Senzu only heal physical damage, only therapy will aid emotional trauma.

Perfect Cell: Oh please, there not even a shrink on Vegeta to clean up that hot mess, and speaking of shrink...

Krillin: Oh boy.

Perfect Cell: Krillin, go kiss the prince's. Boo Boo, the big boys need to talk.

Krillin goes and grabs Vegeta...

Krillin: Fine, I'll leave ya to it, say goodbye Vegeta.

Vegeta: *gurgling*

And so he leaves, and for Trunks to stand against Cell, ready to face him off...

Trunks: I'm going to make you pay for what you've did to him!

Perfect Cell: Oh don't lie Boy Scout, that must been catharsis by proxy, he's be waking up in the next 5 years in a cold sweat room till this day.

Trunks: I'm not a psychopath like-

Perfect Cell: Kinda like you.

Trunks: ...Kinda like me??

Perfect Cell: Tell me, does Gohan know by the way?

Trunks: Does she know what??

Perfect Cell: ...That you let her die.

Waves crash at the shore...or in terms to call it shots fire for Cell taunting at Trunks about Gohans's death from his timeline....

Trunks: ...I'm going to power up now.

Perfect Cell: I'd be disappointed if you didn't.

Trunks then powered up his energy, and then to began to grow more higher...