Chp.36 AfterMath

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-7 YEARS LATER-

Years have pass now, so far no trouble was caused here on earth, thanks to Gohan and (YN) keeping it safe, and with Majin Buu taken care from the hands of the worlds greatest martial arts champion, Hercule as well...Gohan and (YN) have been togther for a quiet a while now, they've been more happier than before, and spent more time together, they felt happy and better to be together...but all that changes as (YN) takes it to the very next level....
.
.
.
One day, Gohan has finally graduated College and want herself her diploma of master degree and will be off to work on as a stuntwoman, where she will work as a professor assistant. At home, Chi-Chi and Goten brought Gohan home after her graduation...

Chi-Chi: I'm so proud of you my Gohan!

Goten: Yea sis! Congrats!

Gohan: Thanks you two, I manage to do it cause of you, now I can help you guys out now that I'll be actually working full time....heh, Dads probably up there happy for me too...could of been better he was here in person.

ChiChi approaches to Gohan and hugs her...

ChiChi: I wish he was here too, but your father must be happy for you still up there, and is probably just there looking how far his daughter has been.

Gohan: Heh, he is....but, also I wanted (YN) there too, but he did said he was busy with working at the farm.

ChiChi: Oh don't you worry about him, he'll come and congratulate you. Now, I know this is out of nowhere, but me and Goten are gonna go out for a bit. We'll be back soon.

Goten: Huh?? But what about (YN) prop-

ChiChi quickly covers his mouth and laughs nervously...

ChiChi: We'll be back sweetie!

She rushes out with Goten carrying him and exits the house...

Gohan: Okayyy then...huh, wonder what's that about?

(YN): Hey Gohan.

Gohan startled and to look behind and to see (YN) as she was surprise to see him here without even noticing him....

Gohan: (YN)!!

She and (YN) both hug...

(YN): I know I wasn't there, but I wanna say congratulations, I'm proud of you.

Gohan: Thanks (YN).

(YN) then started to look unsure of himself somehow...as he then took some deep breathe and slowly backs away from Gohan...

(YN): Gohan?

Gohan: Yeah?

(YN): I've got something for you.

(YN) pulls something from his pocket, as it would seem that it's wrapped with wrapping paper and shape like a sphere...

(YN): Your graduation gift. Your mom told me that you wear this when you were little, and also was gifted from your father too, so I wanted to do the same and well...feel good about it, and also made it different.

Gohan: O-Oh! Thanks babe! It's actually more enough than you being on my graduation.

(YN): Heh, yeah.

Gohan: So, what is it?

(YN): Open it and you'll see it.

Gohan began unwrapping her gift...and as she does, she then gave a surprise look to see her gift from (YN)....it was a dragon ball, a 4 star dragon ball, customize with a heart shape.