Chapter 16: Final Battle

It has been a week after the pack received the message from the Malkavian. Everyone had been working hard, training and preparing to face the vampire clan. They have also arranged a place for the young, women and old to safely hide during the war.

It was late morning and everyone was still training in the training ground. Jungkook and Taehyung as usual were training with Lisa and Rose.

"Here drink this." Jungkook handed a bottle of water to Taehyung who was sitting on the ground with his eyes closed. Poor boy was tired with all the training and he had been feeling nauseous for the past few days and the bright sun was not helping him either. Taehyung gulped down the whole bottle in one go.
"Feeling better?" Jungkook asked kissing on Taehyung's head. Taehyung nodded but suddenly he grabbed Jungkook's hand. He pulled Jungkook and buried his face on Jungkook's neck.

"Taehyung?"

"Just a minute." Taehyung whined. A wave of nausea has hit him again and Jungkook's scent was the only thing helping him.

"Let's go back, its enough for today." Jungkook said while rubbing Taehyung's back.

"Yes go get him some rest." Rose said with concern filled voice.

Jungkook slipped his hand under Taehyung's legs.
"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook chuckled.
"I am trying to lift you up to take you home." Jungkook casually said. Taehyung turned his face towards Lisa and Rose, he was embarrassed in front of the girls. But he really wanted Jungkook to carry him because of the nausea.

"It's okay cutie, don't be shy. Let him carry you." Lisa snickered seeing Taehyung's reddened face.

Jungkook smiled and brushed his fingers through Taehyung's hair.
"It's okay come on." Jungkook gestured for Taehyung to hold onto him. Taehyung complied and hid his face back on Jungkook's neck and Jungkook lifted him.

"Bye boys." Rose waved her hand while Lisa holds her waist, both of them watching the alpha mates as they walked away.
"Goddess they are so cute." Rose stated and Lisa nodded agreeing.

Lisa bend down and lifted Rose.
"Now who's cuter." Lisa said and both Lisa and Rose burst into laugher.

--------

Jungkook have laid Taehyung on the couch while he showers. When he was done, he came out only to find Taehyung sleeping soundly. His heart melted seeing his mate sleeping like a baby. Taehyung looks so vulnerable and thinking that he was pregnant with their baby, emotion gets the best of Jungkook. His eyes started to filled up with tears. He knelt down next to the couch and caresses Taehyung's cheek with one hand and on Taehyung's belly with the other.
"Goddess! Taehyung I love you so much." Jungkook leaned down to kiss Taehyung's cheek. The kiss made Taehyung stirred from his slumber.
"Hey baby, feeling better? Do you want something to eat?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung slowly sat up rubbing his eyes. He looked so exhausted.
"Kookie?"

"Yes baby?" Jungkook's eyes examined Taehyung's face as he took Taehyung's hands in his.

"Do all pregnant women feels like this?" Taehyung asked out of nowhere.

Jungkook breath a sigh of relief and chuckled.
"I don't know baby." Jungkook answered brushing back few strands of Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung blinked thinking something in his mind. Jungkook smiled watching his mate intently.
"I feel sorry for every woman if this is how it feels like to be pregnant." Taehyung said and sighed.

Jungkook chuckled more.
"It's okay baby, you will be okay."

----------