Chapter 11: Don't Leave Me!

13 years ago.

"Taehyung! Where are you sweetie?"

Six years old Taehyung giggled hiding in a dim room.

"I know you are in here. I told you not to go in this room sweetie."

Taehyung has always been curious to know why his grandmother does not allow him to enter that room. While his grandmother knocks at the door, he was looking around exploring the room.

"Sweetie don't touch anything okay, I will be right back." Taehyung's grandmother said hastily and ran off.

About five minutes later, the door creaked open lighting up the room.

"Taehyung NO!!" Taehyung's grandmother yelled rushing towards Taehyung. Taehyung was holding a silver knife which he just took out of a drawer.

"Ha..Halmoni!!" Taehyung was about to cry seeing his worried grandmother. He put the knife back to the drawer right away.

"Oh goddess!!" Taehyung's grandmother knelt down and checked Taehyung's hands.

"Oh sweetie, I told you not to touch anything." Taehyung's grandmother said but her eyes widened seeing Taehyung's hands unharmed.
"Oh goddess Taehyung." Taehyung's grandmother looked up at Taehyung's face whose eyes were teary and lips quivering.

"I..I am sorry Halmoni." Taehyung cried out and his grandmother pulled him to her chest.

"It's okay sweetie. I am sorry too for yelling at you." Taehyung's grandmother said softly as she tried to soothe the crying boy by stroking his back.

She then pulled out the drawer and carefully lifted the silver knife which was kept there for protection.

"Give me your hand." Taehyung's grandmother took Taehyung's hand and very carefully bring the tip of the knife to Taehyung's hand making sure not to cut the boy. And again Taehyung's hand were not burnt or harmed by the silver. All the while Taehyung was curiously watching what his grandmother was doing.

'Taehyung is immune to silver.' Taehyung's grandmother thought to herself.
"Oh thank you goddess!" She exclaimed.

"What's going on halmoni?" Taehyung asked confusedly.

"Taehyung sweetie,  we as a werewolves, a mere touch on a silver can burn our skin. This knife is made out of silver." Taehyung's grandmother explained as she put the knife back in the drawer.
"I have kept it here to protect us from bad werewolves. But you are so special that this silver metal cannot harm you dear. You are immune to silver Taehyung." Taehyung's grandmother added and Taehyung smiled brightly at his grandmother.
"But promise me you will never touch this knife or any other knife again okay, it's sharp and you can get hurt if not careful." Taehyung's grandmother warned and Taehyung nodded understandingly.

---------

Present time.

"Mhm.." Jungkook moaned while his grips tightened on Taehyung's hips.

They were by the lake under the tree where they had their first time. Taehyung slowly pulled out his fangs from Jungkook's neck and licked his mark. Jungkook felt a shiver ran down his spine at the sensation. He was still lost in the feeling when he felt Taehyung stepping away from him. He slowly opened his eyes and found Taehyung looking at him apologetically with tears running down his cheeks.

"Baby?" Jungkook frowned and cupped Taehyung's face.

"I am sorry." Taehyung uttered.

"Why are you sorry baby?" Jungkook asked examining Taehyung's face.  Taehyung shook his head as he pushed himself away from Jungkook.