Chapter 2: The Legend of the White Alpha

"Mmmm

"Mmmm.." Jin struggled while his eyes widened in fear as Taehyung's hand was pressed on his mouth and Taehyung's index finger pressed on his own lips, gesturing for Jin to make no sound.
'Vampire.' Taehyung mindlinked Jin. It was in the middle of the night and they were still sleeping when Taehyung sensed a vampire.
'Where?' Jin asked.
'Out at the door.' Taehyung linked pulling Jin up.
'Shit!' Jin cursed.

Knock knock...

'Shit shit shit... what should we do now?'
Jin was clueless on what to do.
'Stay here.' Taehyung gestured for him to stay still and he headed towards the door.

---------

Taehyung peeked through the peephole and sighed seeing the person outside

Taehyung peeked through the peephole and sighed seeing the person outside. He opened the door and pulled Jungkook inside by grabbing his hand.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.
"I sensed vampire and came out to check." Jungkook answered looking around.
Taehyung linked Jin to come out.
"Jungkook?" Jin whispered as he came out.
"What's going on?" Jungkook asked.
"We sensed it too..vampire." Taehyung answered.
"But why would they come here? This is our territory." Jungkook questioned to nobody.
"May be we should stay here together for the night." Jin suggested.
Both Taehyung and Jungkook nodded.

---------

Later into the night, Jin was sleeping in the couch with his head laying on Taehyung's lap. Jungkook was sitting opposite to them.
"So where did you live before coming here?" Jungkook started.
"I was in Daegu." Taehyung replied.
"So what happened?" Jungkook continued to asked.
"Oh I am just having a semester break so I came to visit Jin hyung." Taehyung lied, he had to.
"What? Oh okay, I thought you have moved here." Jungkook doesn't understand his emotion but he felt very unsettling thinking about Taehyung going back. He tried to hide his emotion but Taehyung saw it.
"I think we should sleep." Taehyung changed the topic. He felt guilty, his own heart broke seeing his mate being upset and confused.
"Okay take rest." Jungkook said as he lay down on the couch. Taehyung nodded and he too laid down to sleep.