Chapter 13: Nado Saranghae

Taehyung woke up to a loud banging noise. He sat up and frowned listening to the sound. Jungkook was not in the bed. He grabbed Jungkook's phone to look at the time and it was 10 in the morning. He tossed the phone back on the bed.

'Freshen up, let's go get some breakfast, you need to eat.' Taehyung heard Jungkook's voice while the banging continue.

About 10 minutes later Taehyung was walking out to the living room.
"What's the noise? What are you do-...?" Taehyung stopped when his gaze fell on his shirtless mate with his back facing him. Jungkook was wearing a black pants that hugs his waist lowly. And his back muscles were flexing with his every movement.

"I am fixing the kitchen, I want to cook for you." Jungkook answered as he finishes hammering a nail.
"Are you ready to go?" Jungkook asked as he turned around with the hammer in his hand.

Taehyung gulped seeing his mate's toned chest and abdomen glistened with sweat and his tattoo in full display. It was impossible for Taehyung to peel his eyes away from the enticing view in front of him. The air in the room suddenly became hot.

Taehyung let out a shaky breath when Jungkook put the hammer down on the kitchen counter and slowly walks towards him.

Jungkook stood in front of him and shut his eyes momentarily while inhaling deeply. After he opened his eyes, he lifted his hand and tucked few strands of Taehyung's hair behind his ear.

Taehyung's eyes shut on their own accord when Jungkook leaned, fanning his cheek with Jungkook's hot breath.
"Your scent...how would I survive the whole day if you are like this from the morning?" Jungkook asked, his deep husky voice causing a shiver to run down Taehyung's spine. Then Taehyung felt the same hot breath on his neck.

Taehyung lifted is hands on Jungkook's arms.
"It's.... your fault." Taehyung answered breathlessly.

Jungkook was aware of all the effect he was having on Taehyung. His arms circled around Taehyung's waist and pulled his mate, flushing him against his hard chest.

Taehyung's breathing staggered while his grips tightened on Jungkook's biceps when Jungkook sucked the mark on his neck. By now Taehyung can feel Jungkook's hard poking on his abdomen and he was nothing less. The room was filled with the mixed scents of their arousal.

When Jungkook pulled back, he saw Taehyung's eyes sparkled with desire.
"You are so f*cking hot." Jungkook stated before he connected their lips and kissing his mate ardently. Taehyung's hand slid from Jungkook's arms to his neck as he tilted his head and deepened the kissed.

Suddenly Taehyung's stomach rumbled and Jungkook pulled back smiling softly.
"I think we should go eat first." Jungkook said breathlessly while cupping Taehyung's face.

Taehyung nodded with his blushing face and Jungkook didn't let go of Taehyung's face but kept staring at him for few seconds. He shook his head looking down, smiling to himself. Taehyung's shy face always drives him crazy. Jungkook then gave a peck on Taehyung's lips.
"Let's go!" He said as he took Taehyung's hand in his before he grabbed his shirt from the couch.

----------

At the pack house, when Jungkook and Taehyung stepped in the dining hall, they saw only few having their breakfast. Jimin and Yoongi were there. The pack warriors, Kai, Sehun and D.O. were present too.

Kai stared intently at Taehyung's every move and Taehyung ignored the stare. Jungkook helped Taehyung settled on a chair before he walked away to make plates for both of them. Yoongi and Jimin greeted Taehyung and so did Sehun and D.O.

Kai opened his mouth to say something but before he could say anything Jungkook sat down next to Taehyung wrapping his arm protectively on Taehyung's shoulder.