" you don't wanna go see it?" He asked me

" yea, I'll go look at it whenever it's time for me to leave."

" you look like me when i was younger, it gives body ain't that how y'all say it now and days?" Grandma asked me causing us to laugh.

" yea period granny." Mia said.

" you so funny." I said laughing while making a plate of food that granny cooked.

" youn need to eat that heavy cause you finna get on the plane." Aunt Lena told me.

" i heard but i did it before so I'll be okay." I told her still fixing my food cause one thing about me im gone eat.

After I fixed my plate i went and sat down at the table while they was in the living room playing games & listening to music.

" this bitch blowing the fuck outta me." Domo said coming to sit next to me.

" do i need to shoot her?" I asked him since he had got me a Glock nine which was painted pink and it had the letter a on it.

" nah, cause i know you'll do that shit foreal if i say yea." He said causing us to laugh.

he knows me so well🙂.

" damn you eating like yeen ate in days." Draco said coming to sit next to me.

" leave me alone." I laughed.

" yo car so nice, he better get me some shit like that when it's my birthday." Draco said.

" you know he will."

" well y'all im finna go." I said standing up to go throw my plate away.

after i did that i told everybody goodbye and i wanted to take ariel with me so bad. I miss my baby.

when i went outside i smiled at the car pops had got me.

I looked back seeing him smiling at the door causing me to run and hug him again.

" thank you so much, i love youuu."

" you welcome i love you more." He smiled.

" please don't get me another car, foreal." I said looking at him serious.

" girl gone." He said.

.

"Period my room nice ass hell." I said walking through the room that i had. it was big ass fuck.

it was night time so i wasn't much to do but we were going to meet at the pool in a li while.

i went through my suitcase to get a swim suit and once i found the one i like i put it on.

i looked at my phone seeing that key had texted me. Remember the boy from that party? Yea him.