CHP 8)) Hidden Truth

"Just remember, I always come back. " He stood there, half naked with the bottom half of the Spring Lock suit on, remembering a day I wish I could forget…..

I run to my sister, reaching and screaming, no matter what I say she doesn't hear or see me. A flash of red and splatters of blood. Everything changed, instead of chasing my sister, I see myself teasing my brother, picking him up along with some friends. Putting his head into the mouth of an animatronic singing bear, I run over and try to grab him yelling, screaming at the top of my lungs for them to stop….but I go through into more nothing.
Another flash of red and a splat, the floor I was once standing on disappeared. Falling down what seems like a neverending black tunnel….I close my eyes and look back.  I see my dad, standing there.
He's younger than he once was, before he had me. He has on the old uniform, hair is slicked back and a knife on…..his belt. Following him, he leads a small kid that was almost recognizable..Charlie
He is leading her into the backrooms. " Charlie! Charlie don't! " I reach out for her, before she can go through the door, before it was too late. The environment spins, pushing me through everything so quickly I dont even recognize it. I look up seeing her, freezing, screaming and crying. Begging for someone to let he back in as the joyous screams of child laughter is muffled.
Screaming for her dad once more, she admits who did it, the man behind the slaughter…
Blasting up in a cold sweat, checking my own decayed body for knife wounds, I never thought that he would have been The Man Behind The Slaughter.

…… 'My own father, the man I once trusted, the man who used to pick me up everyday from kindergarten. Take me for ice cream, the man who I once looked up to' …

Bolting up, scrambling to the bathroom to see my current state of appearance. Looking to the mirror I wish I could throw up. No longer a light purple with some pale skin, a darker bruised purple took it's place. Along with a now hole on the side of my face, deep enough to see the inside of my jaw.

~

Placing a bandage over the side of my face, looking alive once more, makeup was difficult, but yet again I call and follow the instructions to how to put it on from Everlyn.
Changing and running down to the front door, once more grabbing my keys and walking out to my car.

~

"A wanted convict by the name of William Afton has yet to be found for multiple counts if homicide and child endangerment. If you have any leads, please call the police l. If he is spotted, alert authorities."
I shut off the radio, hoping this nightmare will be over soon. In replacement of the car, my phone rings. Looking at the number, 'Sheriff's office?' pressing answer.
"Hello, this is Michael." Waiting for a response is cut short. "Hello, this is Sheriff Brown. We need you to come into the station to be questioned. We need answers about your dad." Rolling my eyes, "I can come in tomorrow." "We need you here as soon as possible." "I am on my way."

I hung up and made a left turn downtown, hoping that nothing would go wrong…..

Rushing in, hearing the sound of typing and calls I go to the elevator. This is nothing new to me, as William was always in trouble and I would often end up here.
Down a few hallways and right ahead of where I stand is the one place I know people would believe me, believe what William did.

A dark room surrounds me, only a table and two chairs with a one way window and a camera in the corner.
An officer walks in, stepping towards the table and opposing chair to mine.
"Michael, we need to know about your father. Whatever you say will only be kept in the system. We just need to catch him."