CHP 4)) C⃐i⃐r⃐c⃐u⃐s⃐ F⃐r⃐e⃐a⃐k⃐s⃐

Tw!!! FNAF in general, smoking, gore, child death, smoking, descriptive gore.

"Daddy doesn't have to know!" The giggles fill the empty room. It's empty, but two still remain inside the walls. Circus Baby, and Elizabeth Afton; most would describe her as cheerful, cheeky, sweet, caring, yet she never listened when she needed to. She had climbed onto the stage, her scraped knees against the cold, slick floor of the stage that the animatronic was on. An ice cream. The animatronic had opened up its stomach and with an extending claw, holding a small sugar cone, with vanilla on top. She had reached for the treat, and as she did, her wrist was grabbed... grabbed by the slaw that was holding onto the cone just a few moments prior. It all ended in a flash, ending the life of Elizabeth Afton.

"Michael, sweetie, if I knew exactly what had happened that day, I would have told you then. Only your father knew." 'He sure isn't a good father for that shit.' I nod my head as my mind continues to flood with the memories of this place, especially Elizabeth.
"Come on Mikey! Come play with us!" I can let out a breathy chuckle as I remember how she laughed every time she was happy. She could light up any room she was in, I wish I had more time.... "Michael, if you want you can go and try to figure out what happened to your sister." I smile for what feels like the first time in a while. I get up and push my chair in as I say goodbye to my mother as I head back out to my car.
Halfway to my house I notice myself shaking, with it being warm, and haven't lit one up since before bed last night. I reach to my glove compartment, opening it to reveal a box of Marlboro lights. Opening the package and pulling one out, I reach for the lighter as well, keeping one hand on the wheel. I light the cigarette and instantly take the first puff I can, as the smoke comes from my nose and mouth, I can feel my body slowly stop shaking.
I finally make it to my house as I stop the car and head inside, depositing the keys in the bowl they sit in when not in use.
I head up the stairs and put the cigarette out and make sure to have put it in my metal trash can, not the plastic one and look in the mirror to see how I have changed. I look sickly, my face is almost completely purple, leaving only small patches left pale or a light shade to match everything else, I can only assume the same for my body. I grab my uniform shirt and head to go grab my pants and work belt. I'm going to Sister Location, and finding out what happened to my sister.