"Hey there!" The human said cheerfully, looking up at TurboRacer and smiling.

"Hey, I'm Autobot TurboRacer, and uh... your name is... Sorry, but it's only your name?" He asked, still confused about why she had that as a name.

"Yeah, but it's spelled differently: S, A, R, I, Sari." The little human answered back.

"Um... I don't think I understand, I haven't been here that long..." TurboRacer commented.

"No problem. Ratchet?!" Sari turns her head towards a nearby entrance, as Ratchet starts walking in.

"Hey there, TurboRacer. You had a good stasis rest?" Ratchet asked, coming out with an object in his hand.

"Sure did, Docbot." TurboRacer answered. "What do you have there?"

"You'll find out. The others and I've already undergone the process." Scarlet-Falcon explained.

"This is a storage drive I have for you and the others, so you can quickly learn most off what you'll need to know about Earth and its cultures. Of course, there is a lot of information in here that you might not be able to translate so well, so Sari and we all will help you along the way if you have any questions." Ratchet explained.

"Oh cool, I guess it won't take that long then." TurboRacer shrugged.

"It may. Let me remind you that there is a lot to learn about this planet, but I couldn't just download the entire Internet onto your processor, it's far too complex." Ratchet noted.

"The Internet? What's that?" TurboRacer questions.

"You'll find out with this." Ratchet said, handing TurboRacer the drive.

"Try it, Turbo. There's stuff in there that'll be really cool!" Jumpstart insisted.

"And I'll show you around the plant and then we can all explore outside or something!" Sari added in.

"Okay. Thank you, Ratchet. I'll just plug this in here..." TurboRacer took the drive and removes a section of his helmet, revealing a small port for reprogramming purposes, but he's only downloading, not reprogramming himself. "Now, do I wait or something?"

"Yep, just wait patiently for it to load, and for a few minutes, it'll upload everything to your processor." Scarlet-Falcon answered.

"In a few whats?" TurboRacer didn't know what a minute was.

"Er, she means cycles." Ratchet corrected himself. "Don't worry, you'll learn about their terms for time measurement also..."

TurboRacer now enters a downloading mode, quickly scanning and copying the vast information inside the drive which appeared in his optics. First came around ten new dialects for him to understand, including different coding the organics used for communications which they called "letters". The list of characters they used appeared on screen quickly: 

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ1234567890!@#$%^&*()-=_+,./|<>?;:'"[]{}

Next we're a list of words and terms they used in place of Cybertronian words, for example, optic was "eye" and servo could be "leg", "arm", "foot", or "hand".

Next up were a bunch of different words he had never seen before that he would hear being used a lot from now on: 'human, food, pet, hair, skin, hair, blood, spit, hat, pants, shirt, shoes, gloves, paper, pencil, phone, television, music, song, cup, fork, spoon, tree, grass, dirt, wood, stick, bird, fish, mammal, insect, microbe, book, video game, toy, air, boy, girl, man, woman, lady, gentleman, suitcase, pot, pan, plate, bowl, sea, ocean, mountain, hill, river, lake, valley, canyon...' The list went on and on. TurboRacer would have time later to look through these things and learn about them.