CH-9: Graduation & Friends Old & New

TurboRacer, Scarlet-Falcon, and the rest of the training group walked down the aisle to the stage where they would be awarded as official graduates of the Autoboot Camp training organisation. Longarm was the senior member of the group and therefore gave the speech. After Longarm gave his speech, they all received certificates for having completed training. After the ceremony was over, they were all greeted by some old friends. Bumblebee and Bulkhead all came over to congratulate them, along with Zee, Comet, and TechGear.

Unfortunately for TechGear, for one incident when he was repairing a generator, he shorted it out which lead to him being expelled from the Bootcamp. But this taught him humility; sometimes mistakes make an Autobot learn from them and improve, and he learnt from that to be a really careful in engineering and thorough in everything.

Comet, meanwhile, is a young but wise bot, who loves making gadgets like his "uncle" (not related but spend time together) Wheeljack. Comet loves to make gadgets in his free time, but also loves to mess around and have fun with Bee and Bulkhead. Despite Comet being a brilliant inventor, he doesn't have the best focus when not inventing, but when he gets his mind on task, whether it's combat or inventing, he's smarter than Ratchet. Comet is a speedy fellow like Bumblebee, so the two are prone to racing from time to time. 

Like most newer bots like Bumblebee, Comet didn't know much of Decepticons. However, while he learnt of the threat of them, instead of enlisting at Autobot bootcamp, Comet decided to join a Spacebridge repair team. That's not to say he is lacking in combat. While learning to use the multi-tool, Comet went to Master Yoketron. Comet had heard from both Bumblebee and Bulkhead about TurboRacer and his new conversion, Comet curious about this since they both have multi-forming abilities, though TurboRacer is a Triple Changer and Comet has a multi-tool. The main reason Comet had Wheeljack modify his welding torches into multi tools is because a Decepticon ambushed Comet one cycle a while ago. Thankfully, Wheeljack saved Comet before the 'con could extinguish the young bot's spark. Comet soon woke up in Wheeljack's lab, seeing his arms fixed. However unbeknownst to Comet, Wheeljack her added a surprise weapon.

(A/N: Comet belongs to Flamewarrior11 )

"Congrats, guys!" Comet exclaimed.

"I'm glad you guys could come!" Scarlet-Falcon said to them, hugging Bulkhead and Bumblebee.

"Thanks for being here." TurboRacer thanked to them.

"Da. Is good." Zee nodded back.

"Yes. It's good to see all of you, and thank you for being here for the celebration." TechGear added in, though he felt left out that he was expelled.

"Hey, don't you worry about it." Comet now said to TechGear, the two sharing a handshake between each other. "You don't need a graduation to be the best. You just be you, and that's more than enough." He reassured.