CH-14: Thrill Of The Hunt

Magsimula sa umpisa

Before long, TurboRacer was following the dots on his scanner and jet radar. They were all in motion so TurboRacer thought perhaps they were running away or getting exercise. Perhaps they have been here long enough that the intelligent organic life forms here have made peace with them and the Autobots were helping out. He got closer and started to sense another energy signature on his scanner. All the Autobots' signatures were moving in on the new signature and one of the Autobots got nearly on top of the new one. TurboRacer decides to transform and land on top of a nearby building After that, he took out his scanner and looked carefully. The new dot and one dot representing the Autobot were practically combined; they were moving in the exact same spot at the same speed. Axle thought perhaps that they were two of the Autobots working together, but he wondered why there were six of them instead of the original four he knew before. But he kept on going and followed the dot.

Sooner or later, the dot started coming closer to him. TurboRacer kept on jumping from rooftop to rooftop trying not to make so much noise. Finally, he lands on top of one building but the dot was just a few feet away from him. He's landed right in front of it! He expected to see two of the bots racing against each other, but as he looked up, he saw a tall-standing bot he could have sworn he saw before. He felt like he's seen this Decepticon when he started... yes, that was it! It was a bot he had met before, but he couldn't remember who. Then it came to him: this was the bot he failed to catch on his first mission! The bot that was helping the dealer bot down in the sewers!

TurboRacer now can make out the complexions on him this time under the light of the moon. He has no helmet like other Transformers: he still had spikes everywhere on his chassis, he has a hook for his right arm, and he appears to transform into some sort of muscle car. But TurboRacer noticed something else; this Decepticon had with him in his left arm a very familiar bot: OPTIMUS PRIME!

 But TurboRacer noticed something else; this Decepticon had with him in his left arm a very familiar bot: OPTIMUS PRIME!

"Well, well, well, I remember you!" The Decepticon mused. "You failed to catch me so many stellar-cycles ago and now what are the odds that we end up face to face like this?!" he teased.

"I don't know, but whatever you are planning to do with Optimus Prime, you'd better let him go!" TurboRacer ordered.

"What, you mean this bot?" The Decepticon gestured his claw over to the 'bot over his shoulder.

"Yes, that bot! I've come to rescue him and his teammates and I'm not about to let you get away with it this time!" TurboRacer firmly stated.

"Well, I'm on a mission, kid, a bounty hunting mission, and word is that this 'bot killed Megatron, so the rest of the 'Cons are willing to pay me for his capture."

"Wait. Prime killed Megatron?" TurboRacer asked in confusion.

"Yeah, or so they say. But whether or not he did kill Megatron isn't my problem. All I know is that I don't plan on losing whatever bounty is available for me to catch, especially when the price is right." The Decepticon said with a wicked smile. Obviously, he was a cruel mercenary.