[Vol 1] Chapter 26

Start from the beginning

Aria's P.O.V

It's been a day since the forgiving of Lime and already I received something decent.

Seraphim Bloodline: Host Is Now One Of The Most Powerful And Holiest Race Know To Man.

Note:Host Can Do Inappropriate Deeds Without Falling, Also Host Power Does Not Rise Due To New Bloodline.

Having this new blood line, I recived a set a new set 6 wings with pure white feathers decorating them.

I was happy that this new things didn't suddenly change my religion out of nowhere since then it would be very worrying.

Currently, I was standing infront of Emma, Tomoe, Mio, and some other Orcs.

I jad just finished explaining what I was doing in Tsilge. Which I specifically focused on the curse part.

"A curse? That sounds terrible." Emma said as I nodded not currently wearing my Kimono.

" Emma said as I nodded not currently wearing my Kimono

"You can consider it so. We managed to deal with it using ambrosia. But the bad things is if it was activated everything would be over. Apparently fighting it off is impossible at that point." I told her.

"Dealing with that Level 8 curse was troublesome, and even though I can now disperse or repel curses. I think it will be a good idea to come up with counter measures just in case of any situation." I told them.

"Which is why I gathered you all here. " I told them only to receive weird looks.

"...What's with the looks?" I asked them.

"It's really pointless for you to worry about that, Young Miss." Mio told me making me raise a brow.

"Are you telling me this because of my inability to use healing magic?" I asked curiously since that could really well be a very bad disadvantage.

"...Well testing it will probably be faster." Tomoe said as she glanced at everyone and they all nodded making me confused until.

I sensed Magic gathering around them.

"Young Miss, We will now cast magic to afflict you with various ailments, so please don't resist." Tomoe told me making me eyes go wide as I felt all that Magic rush towards me.

"Wait what? That's a bit disturbing..." I said as I could feel the outside Magic getting on me.

Soon it all stopped and I was left standing confused.

"How do you feel?" Tomoe asked me.

"...I don't really feel any different. Did you guys cast weak spells cause it was a test?" I asked them as Emma sighed.

"We casted Illusion, Drain, Paralysis, Poison, and many other spells that cause ailments." Emma informed me.

"Each one was at full force." Tomoe said said making my eyes widen.