He stood silent as he just....stared. "Justin? What are you doing here?" I repeated once more

"You weren't answering any of my calls"

"So?"

"What—"

"Go back home" I calmly stated before slamming the door shut causing a photo that was once hung, to fall down and completely shatter. I slowly back away from the door feeling that infamous lump in my throat once more as my vision blurred.

"Bella? C-Can we please just talk?" I silently shake my head, as if he could see me, wanting nothing more than for him to go away. If I were to let him in and look him in his eyes, I would probably fall apart right in front of him. He couldn't know just how bad he hurt me, he didn't deserve to see that. "Look I'm not leaving until you talk to me! I'll wait for you, even if it takes all night!"

I simply ignored him as I walked away. How dare he show up at my doorstep unannounced knowing what he'd done. There's nothing he can say or do to change the way I now feel about him.

But.....as much as I hate to admit it, it felt so good to see him. Even though I'm pissed to see him, him coming all the way out here may actual prove that I was wrong. Maybe he did care?

Either way it doesn't matter, I just want him to go away.

I sat on the sofa patiently waiting till the coast was clear because surely he wouldn't wait outside my door all day and through the night. So as I waited, I decided to relax in a piping hot bubble bath to relieve some stress.

Minutes then turned to hours which I was long out of my relaxing bath by now. I got dressed in a bathrobe and tied my hair back.

I figured I'd confirm that Justin left after hours of realizing that I wouldn't come out to talk so I decided to slightly crack the door open. I slightly yelped seeing him sit on the floor with his back rested against my front door. He seemed to have dozed off in the midst of waiting but quickly awakened, feeling the support of his back pull away.

"Oh, hey "

"What are you still doing here? I told you to go away" I questioned glancing at my phone's lock screen, seeing that it was 12:14 am. He'd been out here waiting for at least 7 hours!

He groaned standing up and stretching "and I told you that I wasn't leaving until you talk to me." He shrugged looking down at me. "Can we please just talk? I'm begging you.." I mean.. he did wait practically all day. I guess it would make me feel better to at least hear from his own mouth what he's done. Hopefully he would own up to it and apologize. But that would be it. Immediately he's gonna have to take his ass to the tramp he wants to be with oh so bad.

"Make it quick."  I muttered stepping aside and opening the door fully.

He rushed inside before I could even think to change my mind

"Okay, you wanted to talk, talk." I said locking the door

"Baby—"

"Don't call me that."

"Bella..." He looked hurt by my rudeness but that was nothing compared to how I've been feeling with his cheating. "H-How are you? I haven't heard from you"

"Not good Justin." I stated pointing out the obvious. Unlike him, I wasn't going to lie. I'm not good. In fact, mentally, I'm in such a horrible place and it's all because of him. "For the last damn time, why are you here?"

"You know why I'm here. I can't figure out why on earth you just dropped me without reason."

"Without reason?"