Chapter 4- Adventures In Elements

Y/N POV

I wake as the sun rises and shines into my room, casting a peaceful orange glow on everything. Luz is still asleep, thankfully. I yawn then stretch and try my best to sit up but something is holding me down. My eyes glide down to Luz and i realize she is cuddling me- half on top of me. I feel my face heat up and i get a tiny bit nervous; in a good way. I do not want to move at all but i can't ever stay still for long and i dread doing this. I have to wake Luz up.

LUZ POV

I wake up to someone gently shaking me. I don't wanna get up i'm comfy and warm. I open my eyes sleepily and open my mouth to start complaining but no sound comes out. My head is on Y/n's chest and i'm half on top of them. Holding them down by cuddles. I sit up faster than i thought possible and get up out of bed. However, i got tangled in the duvet and fell over. Y/n giggles at this, they have such a cute giggle! A sigh escapes my lips before i start to freak out and apologise.
"Y/n i'm so sorry! I probably made you really uncomfortable and oh my gosh i'm so so so sorry! It will never happen again i-" i get cut off as a hand falls onto my shoulder gently.
I look at Y/n guiltily but they're smiling and now i'm confused.
They sign, "Don't stress Luz. Don't be sorry, i kinda liked it. You give nice hugs. Lets go get changed."
I smile, relieved and i put on what i wore yesterday. Y/n puts on some comfy clothes that look really cool! We go downstairs for breakfast and i am shocked to find this family up and ready! The sun hasn't fully risen yet and the sky has hues of red, orange, yellow and purple all blended together beautifully.

"Finally Luz! Hey Y/n! Lets eat wiered human food!" Eda welcomes us and encourages everyone to eat.
"After breakfast we should get going. Eda needs to enrol Y/n in school and then we need to practice our spells! And learn another." Luz explains.
"Yes, of course!" The parents say smiling.
We all eat this delicious breakfast and now we're saying goodbye. Y/n hugs their parents and says bye then their siblings. I'm pretty sure they also spoke too the twins a little. I wave and smile as Eda takes King and i out the house. Y/n comes out eventually and we walk to the shack that contains the portal.

-timeskip-

Y/N POV
We arrive in what Eda and Luz call 'the Knee' and it is really cold with snow everywhere. We set up camp and Eda starts to teach us about different types of snow.
"Ahh! Oh my- DUCK!" Luz shouts as a purple fireball almost hits me.
"SORRY WHOEVER'S OVER THERE!" A familiar voice shouts.
"HEY LUZ! AND CO.!" Another voice shouts, "IT'S US!"

We crouch behind a rock as Luz freaks out. I stand up and wave, i recognize them. It's the kids we meat up with yesterday- Amity is our age, Emira and Edric are twins older than us.
I pull Luz up by her coat and she says hi too. I listen to Eda go on about snow and moss whilst Luz sneaks off. It's quite interesting.
"Now lets find different types of snow by taste! Where's Luz?" Eda sighs.
A tree sets on fire and i point in the direction near it. Luz is always near chaos. Eda and i rush over, Luz has Amity's wand and book. Oh boy she will not be happy. Luz uses it again and a big roar is heard not too far away. Heavy footsteps bound towards us, the Blights run towards us worried. Amity snatches her things back off Luz.

"You angered the Slitherbeast!" Eda shouts.
"Aww! He's so cute! Can we keep him?" Em asks joking.
Ed replies saying, "He's no bat but we can try!"
They spell up some lassos and lasso the beast's paws, making it fall. This angers the Slitherbeast and he grabs the Blights but Amity falls through a gap. The beast grabs Eda too and Luz shouts. It runs off.

Amity gets angry at Luz and i just stand there awkwardly. I grab both of their hands and they stare at me. I take a deep breath and say, "Lets go save them."
"I appreciate you trusting me to talk to me. I have to do this alone. Yous only know one spell, i don't want yous getting hurt. Stay here." Amity confessess.
Luz argues back saying we can help but Amity traps us in a fancy spell prison.

Luz sits on a rock, i sit on the snow. Lucky us, it starts to snow. I see patterns in the snowflakes and she points to the stars, the light glyph is there. I draw the pattern in the snowflake and a block of ice appears. My friend is delighted as she draws a massive ice glyph to get us out the prison. It launches us halfway there and we run to where Eda and the Blights are.

Luz surprises Eda, Ed and Em with a skull on her face then we go find Amity. We make a plan and save them. Then Eda uses a sleep spell on the Slitherbeast and it collapses. We say goodbye to our friends before Luz uses an ice glyph to launch us back to the Owl House.

"I think we can go the normal way." A Blight says before i'm too far to hear anything else.

A/N
sorry for not updating in a while! (if anyone is reading this)
Heres Chapter 4! Cant wait to do Luz's first day! Lets see what i can get Y/n into! *evil laugh*

Enjoy your day!! Luv yas all❤