Chapter 2- Y/n's Parents

Y/N POV

I break out of my trance when Luz's light ball fades. I huff quietly but they hear, Eda chuckles and Luz giggles. Pulling my notebook and pencil out of my pocket, i smile and start drawing what Luz drew. The others look at me confused, i finish drawing and tap the paper- again mezmorized by the light. Eda's jaw drops as does Luz's, i dont't pay attention though as the light floats upwards and then fades away. I sigh happily and start writing.

Luz? Eda? Could we use the door i came through so yous can meet my parents? And Eda, could i stay here with you if my parents are happy with it? They're super nice btw! And so supportive!

I read the note a few times nervously. I'm about to get up until i realise Eda is right behind me, reading the note over my shoulder. Eda gently grabs the note out of my hand and passes it to Luz to read. The Owl Lady then comes back with the note, she gives it to me and pats my head affectionately.
"That sound awesome, Y/n! I'm sure Eda would be happy to let you stay, right Eda??" Luz says, dragging out the 'Eda' at the end.
"Yeah! Sure why not kid? Hooty you stay and guard the house. King you coming? Do we need to dress up and wear fancy?" Eda acts motherly giving commands.
I smile. Hooty agrees, King wakes up and says he is coming. I then shake my head so they know to not wear fancy clothes.

We walk through the door and arrive back to my and maybe Luz's home. I lead them to where i live. King sitting on Eda's shoulder whilst Luz follows close behind me. I stop outside my house, it's nothing special just an average house-except inside...

I remember that the door is locked and i forgot my keys so i knock. Hopefully they heard, my siblings are noisy. About 2 minutes later the door opens to reveal a person with short h/c hair, s/c skin and e/c eyes. My mada looks happy to see me and engulfs me in a hug. They look over my shoulder to see Eda, Luz and King waiting awkwardly a small distance away.
"Hi baby, Liam and Layla are... Having a tantrum lets say. Who are your new friends? Would you like to come in?" my mada explains and asks them.
"Sure thank you..." Luz starts then stops not knowing what to call my mada.
"Riley. Call me Riley. I'm y/n's mada. A mix of mam and dad, like me. Liam and Layla are twins, Y/n younger siblings. Oh i've overshared again come in!" mada/Riley says.
My mada moves to let us in and leads us to the living room. We all sit down, my mada on the opposite sofa waiting for my mam and dad, maybe Layla and Liam too.

THIRD PERSON POV
"I'm Eda and this is King. Don't be alarmed when he talks please." Eda introduces nervously.
"I'm Luz Noceda! I go to school with y/n. Do you like fantasy things?" Luz introduces herself.
King sits on Eda's lap, curls up and then goes to sleep.
Riley nodds happily, "I love fantasy. Thank you for being so kind to my baby Eda and Luz. I can tell they are comfortable around you two!"
Luz talks again excitedly, "Awesome! Of course! We're friends now right, y/n? Also y/n whispered to me earlier and i know how big that is! I'm so happy!"
Y/n nodds happily, smiling. They notice people entering the living room and giggle a little.
"Liam and Layla are 8 just so you know." Riley states with a smile.
"They're 7 Riley." A woman says.
A man replies, "I thought they were 9!"
The adults look to Y/n and they put 8 fingers up.
"Ugh i've been treating them like babies!" The woman says.
"I've been treating them like teens! I was so sure they were 9!" The man admits a bit sadly.

"We have guests!" Riley states grabbing the man and woman's attention.
"Oh i'm sorry i didn't realise! I'm Jack. Y/n's dad." The man- Jack says guiltily.
"I feel the same as Jack. I'm Rose. Yous are? And how do you know our child?" The woman- Rose asks a bit threatingly.
Eda sighs, "Long story short- Wait what are they doing?"
Eda looks confused as Y/n moves their hands speaking sign language to their parents.
"It's sign language Eda. For those who are deaf, struggle to speak, can't speak or just want to learn it. Oh wow they are good! Y/n is explaining everything." Luz explains in realisation.
Eda nods silently and watches in awe as Y/n moves their hands expertly communicating with their parents.

Rose, Riley and Jack all sit quietly in shock once they have the full story. Y/n excuses themself to go see their younger siblings who are playing. Eda takes a deep shaky breath as Luz cuddles into her. King woke up a while ago and went with y/n. The adults wanted Luz to go to but she insisted she stay because she has seen the Boiling Isles and is still alive and human.

"So wait you are saying a Demon Realm actually exists, witches and demons exist too!?" Rose asks shocked.
"Yup. King is a demon. Eda is a witch. I'm a witch in training! I call them glyphs, it's a spell on paper!" the young Spanish girl says happily.
Eda draws a small spell circle and a ball of light appears. Luz draws the light glyph and another ball of light appears.
"Woah." The three parents mutter.
"Luz? Do your parents know about this Demon Realm?" Jack asks suddenly.
"Oh no of course not! My mamí would freak out and with everything going on i can't add more." Luz exclaims sadly.
"Oh, would you like to talk about it?" Riley speaks up.
Luz shakes her head no and excuses herself to go get King and Y/n.

A/N
PLZ REQUEST STUFF!!! ALSO I HOPE U ENJOY! LUV YAS❤.
NEXT CHAP SOON🥳